• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

im not sure what I'm doing is right! (1 Viewer)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
last_chance said:
he's lebanese
ooooooohhhh i think i might have met him before. He's friends with Ricky and stuff yea? Did he go the AND1 comp like...2 years ago? :p That's where i saw a hardcore lebanese baller =)

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Airness said:
heh heh...state ay...i'm impressed =) But i still want to take him ^^ Is he black? Or asian?
lol... ur funny....

he plays for NSW just to confirm last_chance's uncertainty

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Airness said:
ooooooohhhh i think i might have met him before. He's friends with Ricky and stuff yea? Did he go the AND1 comp like...2 years ago? :p That's where i saw a hardcore lebanese baller =)
do u know a chris Neil...

oh and by the way if the moderators come on... this thread is deleted for sure... its like spam haven

i'll try bring this back to topic...

with the B-BALL thing... he's major work will be detailed and specifc due to his experience as a basketballer....

hey if ur really interested Airness i'll get him to p.m u....

(p.s. buckley will be furious if this thread gets deleted)

get_born

ok then...just leave it there...i hope the B-ball idea for the major work works out.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
physician said:
do u know a chris Neil...

oh and by the way if the moderators come on... this thread is deleted for sure... its like spam haven

i'll try bring this back to topic...

with the B-BALL thing... he's major work will be detailed and specifc due to his experience as a basketballer....

hey if ur really interested Airness i'll get him to p.m u....

(p.s. buckley will be furious if this thread gets deleted)
haha nah it's okay. Let's just stay away from B-ball now. Before this thread gets deleated :p

get_born

buckley said:
i saw hero in the movies, great movie, very beautiful, also seen house of flying daggers as weel, that was made by the same guy. the thing about hero is the same problem as the movie 'the usual suspects'. its one man talking to another man about how he saw it happen, or how he is making it out ot have happened.

in my storyline, they are all in the room at the same time and we are seeing their three different views at the same time.

by the way, the concubine is pregnant with the kings child, the queen who wishes the next in line to be of her blood, yet who has not given birth to a child yet, is trying to get the king to execute the concubine. the king has done this many times before with previous concubines and is brutal towards them. the reason why he is murdered is because he is a ruthless tyrant who has been massacaring his people who have turned rebellious.
hey buckley...your plotline sounds really interesting...i look forward to reading it oneday!! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)