• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Important Message For Bushra (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

astro

HSC
Mr. Sadam said:
hey u stupid lady..... u r tellin evry one that zahid is going out with u.....it is not true.....he is my boyfriend....im a man

...i'm wondering when one of the mods are going to move this thread

Last edited:

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Mr. Sadam said:
it is u zahid u dog...tryuin to make urself look good

Wink Wink... Nudge Nudge....but seriously...... :p

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Fuck off. Bushra > u.

Last edited:

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
Mr. Sadam said:
hey u stupid lady..... u r tellin evry one that zahid is going out with u.....it is not true.....he is my boyfriend....im a man
hey bitch

i have not told anyone anything about zahid etc im the type of person who doesnt care about anyone else

so before you open you fuckin goddamn mouth dont make any presumptions about me, you stupid dropkick

ahmad

HSC
N/A
hey im confused......are u both hooked up......and calm down. Which school do us go to

Sadam u poof stop making stupid shit and the same to u OSAMA

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Zahid, stop it seriously, cause dude its not funny. You know what I'm talking about.

arson_system

Wanna Learn ?
HSC
leave her alone...

Mr. Osama said:
zahid why dont u just go and kiss bushra's bush...............have fun
Has anyone ever told u guys that yous r REAL FUCKING BASTARDS.
I may not know Bushra personally but from what i know she is not the fuckin slut that yous make her to be!

To Mr.Sadam, if u so desparately want Zahid for yourself, why don't u pick ur balls n tell it to Bushra personally? Oh wait...i dun think u even hav balls, so u can't.

Tough Luck!

S

Sheehan :)

Fuck Mr. Saddam u r an asshole......u probably don even know zahid or Bushra an ur makin all these fuked up comments......can i ask u who got this info from and even if it is true (which i really doubt) u have to shut ur fuken mouth an not spill it al over BOS. ur one of thos efuken assholes who add to gossip an i hate that.....BUSHRA dont litsen to those fukers i dont think u would do that an zahids my best bro if that type of stuff was goin on in his life he'd tell me bout it......LEAVE THEM BOTH ALONE U MOTHER @$$%$%...

PLEASE EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE>>THANK YOU

S

ID like the moderators to pls delete this thread it is wrong....were not here to slander about others

Thank you

Mr. Sadam

Banned
fuk u all....u r all against me because i am Iraqi..................u r all racist. .....so wat i like to gossip....its not like BUSHRA is sooo sexy i have heard from certan ppl that she is ugly ppl from the girls school that is.....hey fuk u sheehan dont talk about shit u dont know.....who do u think ur ...do u think ur good because u care...mate mind ur own business

S

Mr. Sadam said:
fuk u all....u r all against me because i am Iraqi..................u r all racist. .....so wat i like to gossip....its not like BUSHRA is sooo sexy i have heard from certan ppl that she is ugly ppl from the girls school that is.....hey fuk u sheehan dont talk about shit u dont know.....who do u think ur ...do u think ur good because u care...mate mind ur own business

i am not going to justify that blabber with an answer. only that Zahid is my bro and it is my duty as a friend to stik up for him. any way who r u? .. its a bit scary that u kno so much about us an we kno nuthin of u

arson_system

Wanna Learn ?
HSC
i think Mr.Sadam over here goes to East Hills Boys and i think they are two people. I agree with Sheehan...i'm sticking up for Bushra as a girl would for any other.

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
wrx said:
yeah i agree with withoutaface. On the other hand, its like fucking leb central in here!!
wotch the comments, i hate these sort of threads 2 n im leb... we live in a multicultral society, we should be exepting of eachother... n u fukn poofs who start these threads FUCK OFF... i hate fukn poofs that give guys like me a bad name cos uz dont know how 2 act like humans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)