• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Indonesian embassy defends death penalty (2 Viewers)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
tattoodguy said:
thirdly, most child molesters and other voilent crimiinals are the victims of voilenence etc....................why should they be punished harshly?
That's the dumbest thing anyone has ever said.

tattoodguy

hows it dumb?

its a fact ........that a large portion of child molesters etc....................are victims...............you talk so much about how child molesting and rape etc..mentially scares ppple and how bad it is..............but then wen these victimes turn around and rape someone..........u call them animals etc...

why dont you try and be undeerstanding.....and that being raped or molested as a child,,,,,,,,,,,,would probably fuck ur brain up....and make u do stupid things as an adult?.

i think at a minimum they deserve some leniency.

Thats justice at work.

YOu shouldnt only be punished for ur crimes.........anything that happens to you....any crimes commmitted on you represents our government lettting you down and not living up to its responsibilities.....................so when u break the law..........................u deserve leniency.

Its just simple justice.

jennylim

HSC
tattoodguy said:
hows it dumb?

its a fact ........that a large portion of child molesters etc....................are victims...............you talk so much about how child molesting and rape etc..mentially scares ppple and how bad it is..............but then wen these victimes turn around and rape someone..........u call them animals etc...

why dont you try and be undeerstanding.....and that being raped or molested as a child,,,,,,,,,,,,would probably fuck ur brain up....and make u do stupid things as an adult?.

i think at a minimum they deserve some leniency.

Thats justice at work.

YOu shouldnt only be punished for ur crimes.........anything that happens to you....any crimes commmitted on you represents our government lettting you down and not living up to its responsibilities.....................so when u break the law..........................u deserve leniency.

Its just simple justice.
i think the best strategy with this guy is to ignore him, but i can't resist atm. are you trying to say that you're not responsible for your life and what you do? everything is blamed on circumstance? honestly, i don't understand or like very much a society in which people refuse to take responsibility for their actions. you can't blame the government for delinquents, rapists, serial killers and so on....

actually i'm the type of person who gets pissed off when ppl get a lighter sentence because of so-called insanity. this litigious finger-pointing society is just shocking. and idiots like you try to maintain it...

tattoodguy

so ppple should be responsible? i agree with that.

but the government doesnt need to live up to its responsibilities to protect people? from murderers and rapists? Thats wehre i disagreee.

from the point of view of justice..and if our legal system is based on justice.....................any crimes committted on you should cancel out any minor crimes u commmit.

if the government has u in jail...............it is responsibile..if you r bashed or assulted... ------------- REsponsibility has to work both ways.

Some people are insane dumby. of course thats a reasonable defence.

Same as other forms of provocation.

walrusbear

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
That's the dumbest thing anyone has ever said.
whilst it isn't very eloquent it would still demonstrate a more sophisticated understanding of crime than your pro-death penalty stance

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
If there was a death penalty in Australia I would be happy to be that person. It's not like I am telling them I ordered their innocent son to be killed. I would be telling them I had their pathetic loser son who deserve to die killed.
iamsickofyear12 said:
I'd like to be a hitman, no joke. Work in one of those partially corrupt countries doing hits for the government. I reckon it would be a great job.
I think I'll let your words speak for themselves.

Last edited:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
tattoodguy: I can't believe you are actually saying that its okay for people who have been victims of crime to do it to other people and expect leniency. You are a horrible person, thats all I have to say.

walrusbear said:
whilst it isn't very eloquent it would still demonstrate a more sophisticated understanding of crime than your pro-death penalty stance
You just don't like anything I say.

walrusbear

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
tattoodguy: I can't believe you are actually saying that its okay for people who have been victims of crime to do it to other people and expect leniency. You are a horrible person, thats all I have to say.

You just don't like anything I say.
not by necessity...
i just tend to disagree with most things you post here :p

especially in this case

iamsickofyear12

HSC
walrusbear said:
not by necessity...
i just tend to disagree with most things you post here :p

especially in this case
Almost everyone disagrees with almost everything I say.

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
The fact that drugs are still a "major problem" in Indonesia shows that the enforcement of the death penalty does absolutely nothing in its supposed role as a deterrent. This is the problem with the Indonesian government - they simply don't realise that they have to target the roots of the problem, not brandish a possible death penalty in peoples' faces. All criminals have a rebellious streak, and the possibility of the death penalty only serves as a kind of thrill to them.

tattoodguy

welll ppple say...if you are raped it effects u..and fucks ur brain up............... you have phcychological/pyschiatric/voilent problems etc ---------i think its a really goood excuse to commmit crimes....

im just saying........we should be understanding....

cos when they are the victim we are sympathetic and pretend to care and understand --- but once there pain/anger manifests itself..through voilence etc -----------then we think of them as scum.

There is a very strong erelationshiip betweeen..............people being victims and ppple committing voilent crimees.... if we believe in justice--- we must be lenient to victims of crime.

And the truth of the matter is...........its up to the governemnt/society to protect every indivudual.........

if we let down ppple in society by not protecting them........................why should they uphold there responsibility.............to follow alll our laws???????

tattoodguy

i dont think its a thrillll to them.......

but i think given how corrupt there country is.........they have no right to.......... give anyone the death penalty.......

they shouldnt even have trials over there..............its just spreading injustice.......

i doubt anyone can have a fair trial over there......and the last thing they should be doing is deciding who lives and dies...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Wow, I woulda thought tattoodguy would be pro death penalty.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
withoutaface said:
Wow, I woulda thought tattoodguy would be pro death penalty.
Why? He hates the cops and the law, as evident by the Macquarie Fields Thread and he has friends or ppl he knows that have been in jail

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)