• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

IRP...i need newspaper/magazine articles (1 Viewer)

danii777

HSC
hey everyone well im doing my IRP at the moment and had to change it twice and the first half is due next week .... Ive been needing magazine and newspaper articles on my topic that i have come up with which is "Regardless of Family structure, Gender impacts on the limits family's set for their children"....ive got information from manii books and some internet sites yet i still need newspaper / magazine articles...if anyone could please help out with this it would be great..thank you very much....

Mwahhz DaNii...xoxo

ane_st

HSC
Um ok the best way you can find them is looking for them!!!! I needed the same thing when i was doing mine, but the best way is to just look through mags and newspapers yourself... And what exactly do you need help with? Finding them? Cause that's something you're gonna have to do cause you actually know what you're looking for :D Maybe you could look at articles about girl/boy schools (whatever they're called :) they might have that in nespapers...

danii777

HSC
yea...thank you for ur help...ive been looking all over the net for anii newspaper articles that would hav been posted on the net for them and yea...well i can exacltly get it on the way boys and girls are treated in schools..as it is just in families...its just saying how parents treat the girls aside from the boys and that the different limits on the boys to the girls for example the boy can stay out as long as he wants but the girl has to be home by 11:30...sumthin like that but yea....thank you...and i hope u went alright in ur HSC and u achieved ur goal...

MWAHHZ Danii...xoxo

danii777

HSC
hey ...well i'd love to check it out..i could use anything at the moment...my email address is sik_chik77@hotmail.com thank you very much for your help and i'll let you know if it was what i needed..but by the looks of it, it should be....thank you

mwahhz Danii ....xoxo

danii777

HSC
thank you very much for the information that u sent me...im sure it will be of great help to me...thanx...:)

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
theres this series called 'issues in society' and its got all kinds of recent information thats good for CAFS ppl. u'll probably find it in ur school/public library :) u might also want2 check out the free magazine 'Sydney's Child'...its also got good relevant articles for parents and CAFS students

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)