• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

is freedom universal or relative? (1 Viewer)

is freedom universal or relative?

• universal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • relative

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
It depends i guess. I feel that we live inside a freedom bubble. The walls are far away, many people will never reach them or even realise that they are stuck inside a cage, yet caged they are. Just because you havent come accross limitations and restrictions yet doesnt mean you are "free". Then again, the system we have is pretty good, it might even be "good enough" i dont really know.

pman

Banned
HSC
It depends upon ur frame of reference, the speed of light in the mdium you presently occupy and how well you know rydbergs equation

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Iron.

Best troll ever.
You wish m8.

You must all learn to forget my ironic legacy. I've come to realise that such flippancy is wrong and even of satan himself.

Among flippant people the joke is always assumed to have been made. No one actually makes it; but every serious subject is discussed in a manner which implies that they have already found a ridiculous side to it. It is a particularly nasty habit which slowly forms into the best armour against God. It is a thousand miles away from joy: it deadens, instead of sharpening, the intellect; and it excites no affection between those who practise it.

All of bos should be weary of the sin of flippancy which is so prevalent in these dark online times

sincereetc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)