• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

is the state of orgin overated (1 Viewer)

is the state of orgin overated

• yes

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • no

Votes: 26 89.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
Bookie said:
Hint at the irony/sarcasm/pun/duble entendre buddy. It was put there on purpose.
if that was what you were after, you will have to be content with lame

matt#1

HSC
N/A
fornstar said:
if that was what you were after, you will have to be content with lame
I hate Bookie..and I agree that he is pretty lame...but even I could see that he put "speeling" there on purpose :)

rabbitohs2005

HSC
AsyLum said:
As opposed to what?

For it to be overrated there has to be some sort of alternative choice to disprove it's quality or rating. As far as i can see, nothing has come close to the intensity and gameplay of a state of origin.
he is trying to sound like he knows something about football....a really dumb and pointless thread to me...a no brainer to what we would think...it doesnt make sense anyway...is state of origin overrated...to what....No One really rates origin itself....we rate the player who play origin and the two teams....

samuelblayden

Newcstle Knights 2006
HSC
rabbitohs2005 said:
he is trying to sound like he knows something about football....a really dumb and pointless thread to me...a no brainer to what we would think...it doesnt make sense anyway...is state of origin overrated...to what....No One really rates origin itself....we rate the player who play origin and the two teams....

shut the F***** up I know more than you
you are the one who goes on odds look you said knights will lose to Warriors look what happen so go jump and die because you are not wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)