• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Kosovo declares Independence (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
chicky_pie said:
They maybe a 'Muslim country' in Europe, but do they (majority of the people in that shithole of a new country) know how to read the Koran? :rofl:
Maybe they can translate it into English for us!

OH WAIT!

*Minka*

HSC
Look, no group's hands are clean when it comes to the Balkans. It is as simple as that. I am Croatian and Serbian (My father is Croatian and my mother is 3/4 Serbian, 1/4 Croatian) and I can admit that members of both groups have wronged others. But other groups have wronged us too.

Serbia will apologise to Kosovo when the Albanians apologise for the destruction of our culture there.

boris

Banned
HSC
mzduxx2006 said:
you seem to know alot about this topic. maybe u can translate this:

"schko chifte nannes"
I don't speak spacktard

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
holy shit why are there so many baltic mother fuckers on this forum?

Gay Captain

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
nice job Kosovars, as long as your pathetic little country exists you will be relying on America for life. a verrry bright future hey.
Soon Serbia will be taken over by Greater Albania :cool:

boris

Banned
HSC
I want to know what the fuck makes all these dirty Serbs on here think they're so great.

FUCKING SERBIA, GOOGLE IT. IT'S A PIECE OF SHIT. PLACES LIKE GERMANY SEND THEIR UNWANTED IMMIGRANTS BACK THERE!

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
boris said:
I want to know what the fuck makes all these dirty Serbs on here think they're so great.

FUCKING SERBIA, GOOGLE IT. IT'S A PIECE OF SHIT. PLACES LIKE GERMANY SEND THEIR UNWANTED IMMIGRANTS BACK THERE!
lol

For Glory of Motherland Serbia

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
boris said:

why the fuck should we justify ourselves to you?

Serbia has historic and legal rights to Kosovo, but yeah whatever, what's done is done. kosovo is nothing. their economy still has to rely on serbia so this independence is kinda meaningless.

I don't care anymore. thanks.

boris

Banned
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
why the fuck should we justify ourselves to you?

Serbia has historic and legal rights to Kosovo, but yeah whatever, what's done is done. kosovo is nothing. their economy still has to rely on serbia so this independence is kinda meaningless.

I don't care anymore. thanks.
Because you're Serbian.

Your existence on this earth is dependent on you explaining your existence to me, and what makes your existence > Kosovo's.
Oh thats right. They're equally as shit.

Serbia's economy is shit, why the fuck do you guys keep harping on about Serbia being this sweet economic power which is going to hold Kosovo afloat.

Like seriously, the whole argument thus far;

'LOLZ OMG FUCK KOSOVO THEY CANT DO THAT SHIT SERBIA HAS LIKE, HISTORIC OWNERSHIP!! OH BUT FUCK KOSOVO THEYRE A SHIT COUNTRY AND ARE NOTHING WITHOUT SERBIA'

If they're so shit who the fuck cares?

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
, as long as your pathetic little country exists you will be relying on America for life. a verrry bright future hey.
I find this quite funny.
Relying on America is probably a brighter future than being an economically independent country in the vein of too cool for the EU Serbia.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
Serbia has historic and legal rights to Kosovo.
Hey everyone the rights are both historic and legal.
Because we know "historic rights" are definitive and everything right.

You're really completely fucking dumb.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
*Minka* said:
Actually, it is Balkan you dickhead.
whatever you little uptight immigrant slut, both areas are shit.

*Minka*

HSC
boris said:
Because you're Serbian.

Your existence on this earth is dependent on you explaining your existence to me, and what makes your existence > Kosovo's.
Oh thats right. They're equally as shit.

Serbia's economy is shit, why the fuck do you guys keep harping on about Serbia being this sweet economic power which is going to hold Kosovo afloat.

Like seriously, the whole argument thus far;

'LOLZ OMG FUCK KOSOVO THEY CANT DO THAT SHIT SERBIA HAS LIKE, HISTORIC OWNERSHIP!! OH BUT FUCK KOSOVO THEYRE A SHIT COUNTRY AND ARE NOTHING WITHOUT SERBIA'

If they're so shit who the fuck cares?
I am not saying that Serbia is this great economic powerhouse, but there is more economic infastructure there than there is in Kosovo. Kosovo has one of the least devloped economies in Europe as well as not having many of the facilities that Serbia does. Economically, Kosovo is better off with Serbia. Secondly, I am not saying that my existance is better than Kosovos. Kosovo means a LOT to Serbians for crying out out.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
*Minka* said:
idi Jebe si.
Hey a language that will be pretty much raped out of existence in 200 years time, that's pretty cool!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)