• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Language & cultural studies (1 Viewer)

HSC
-Most language classes are quite participatory - it won't involve a lecture standing at the front of the room and talking in several hour blocks, you will have plenty of opportunities to complete in-class tasks and conversational exercises.
-The continuing education classes will be populated by a variety of age groups - some may have just finished their undergraduate degree, others will have returned to education after an extended break.
-I'm not completely sure about the size of the classes - my guess is that they will be around the size of a university tutorial, so probably between 20-25 people. But that is only a guess.

If you would like more detailed information, you can contact the Centre for Continuing Education using this form:

Customer Service - Centre for Continuing Education

Last edited:

amber44

HSC
Are you awarded anything after you've done the classes, is it like a Tafe diploma or something?

HSC
From the website, I don't think you receive any kind of diploma or degree from having completed a particular set of courses. Each subject is enrolled in as an individual subject, rather than as part of a study program.

But I would imagine that completing the individual courses would be a valuable addition to your resume.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)