• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

lol (1 Viewer)

nesstar

Originally posted by gbong
hahaha i rkcen.
my skool went on monday the excursion thing was actualli alrite cept dat doesnt change the fact dat dis topic is so sht i cant believe it....
we went on the USyd excursion too...but I was completely shocked at how OLD the labs were...i dunno what I expected exactly, but I definitely didn't expect such antique equipment! My school ain't so crash hot, but I think I like our labs better! I was thinking about USyd b4, but now I'm not so sure. It was good to c the AAS machine in action tho...

Neone else hate sulfate and fertiliser right now???

nesstar

Our teachers r trying to organise another excursion 4 us after trials to go to Hunter Valley to watch them distil alcohol! I have no idea why, when we treat them so badly sometimes, but that excursion would be awesome!

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by nesstar
we went on the USyd excursion too...but I was completely shocked at how OLD the labs were...i dunno what I expected exactly, but I definitely didn't expect such antique equipment! My school ain't so crash hot, but I think I like our labs better! I was thinking about USyd b4, but now I'm not so sure. It was good to c the AAS machine in action tho...
The inorganic labs on the fourth floor are old, and in need of replacement, but that's really expensive, and they are the last labs to be done. First Year Labs are only about 10 years old, organic (fifth floor) a little newer that that, and physical (third floor) newer still. Don't judge the USyd facilities by the oldest labs in the building. :)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
1st year lab is not THAT bad =) it looked fairly new too me =D

nesstar

ok, well that's comforting to know, cos I'm pretty sure I'll end up at USyd...but it was a bit of a shock - although i should have expected them to chuck high school students in the worst lab for fear of us wrecking something!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)