• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Losing Marks (1 Viewer)

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
I lost a fair few marks in my trial because of my handwriting. Okay, okay it was pretty atrocious, and i have fixed it up now...but in some respect i think it was quite unfair. Has anyone else been in this situation?

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
i think in HSC if they can't read your writing they have to get professional handwriting expert.

but i still recomend trying to write as neat as possible so you give marker (who is prolly really tired of marking by now) a good impression.

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
in hsc if the markers get fed up with squinting at the page - then they won't be happy.. and happy markers are generous markers =P it's stupid - but it really is important.. even if u write messy, u still have to mark legibly.

Winston

HSC
id advise u to write the neatest u can, try to make ur e's look e's rather than a c lol...

your aim of the game is to be sychphantic to the markers, u have to try ur best to be on their good side, make things more convenient for them, after all a happy marker is a generous marker. quoted by +:: $i[Q]u3 ::+ lol

Leap

free falling
HSC
I lost a fair few marks in my trial because of my handwriting. Okay, okay it was pretty atrocious, and i have fixed it up now...but in some respect i think it was quite unfair. Has anyone else been in this situation
That is pretty unfair. My brother did his HSC a couple of years ago and he had really bad handwriting so he was allowed to type up his answers on some sort of special word processor thingy. Ask your teachers at school if there are any options like that availiable to you.

Mill

HSC
That option was available at the start of the year as far as I was aware. I'm pretty sure you can't decide to apply at the end of the year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)