• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Lost (2 Viewers)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Tonights episode was the best so far in my opinion:). I got so sick of reading spoilers I watched about six episodes in a row today:eek:.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i liked learning about hurley.. he rocked!
would have liked some more characters in there though

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
tonights was awesome, revealed so much

however it seems ther must be a supernatural element?

how else can the numbers be explained to affect real life the way they did

great ep, can;t wait till next week
they are all part of a 'design' :D

tempco

HSC
<3 hurley!

but locke is still, and will always be the best char. he made a cradle man. how awesome was that?

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
gordo said:
tonights was awesome, revealed so much

however it seems ther must be a supernatural element?

how else can the numbers be explained to affect real life the way they did

great ep, can;t wait till next week
they are all part of a 'design' :D
they can't be explained by coincidence?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
crazyhomo said:
they can't be explained by coincidence?
You would be stretching it trying to say some of the things were a coincidence. For example how likely is it that Sawyer would meet Jack's dad and Boone would see Sawyer before they all met on the island;)?

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
SoCal said:
You would be stretching it trying to say some of the things were a coincidence. For example how likely is it that Sawyer would meet Jack's dad and Boone would see Sawyer before they all met on the island;)?
yes, that's the most unlikely thing that's happened so far on lost

iamsickofyear12

HSC
The previews are so misleading. I've seen the whole first series so I know what is going to happen and the previews keep saying things like "all your questions will be answered" which I know is completely untrue from already seeing it. Tv channels piss me off.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
it's all sounding very final destination-ish now.... oooo they're all part of a "special plan". (no sarcasm intended)

i was watching and chatting at the same time so didn't really listen to the dialogue... what info did hurley get off that french woman ?

tempco

HSC
the ship she was on intercepted a transmission, which was repeating the "cursed numbers". they were ship-wrecked, but a team continued to search for the origin of the transmission. they found a radio tower which transmitted the signal, and later caught the sickness (something along those lines). then the french chick (who is actually quite pretty) changed the number transmission into her own distress transmission.

and hurley hugged her cause she believed him when he told her that the numbers were cursed. that was cute/funny :D

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
lol i kinda got all that. and the french woman is pretty ? wtf ? :/

i liked how charlie is back to his semi-normal self. didn't like his seriousness at all..

tempco

HSC
Annegelic said:
lol i kinda got all that. and the french woman is pretty ? wtf ? :/
haha don't ask. some of those close up shots... she has really deep/entrancing eyes. and a pretty face too.

Annegelic said:
i liked how charlie is back to his semi-normal self. didn't like his seriousness at all..
totally. his depressed state was so.... depressing.

Cab31

HSC
i wreckon they are all gonna die except hurley and then it will just be hurley and that freaky french woman on the island.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
crazyhomo said:
yes, that's the most unlikely thing that's happened so far on lost
Um, are you being sarcastic? I can't really tell:).

iamsickofyear12 said:
The previews are so misleading. I've seen the whole first series so I know what is going to happen and the previews keep saying things like "all your questions will be answered" which I know is completely untrue from already seeing it. Tv channels piss me off.
Yeah, I was gong to say the same thing. Every show does it though. That is why I don't watch previews any more. Just going into it not expecting anything:).

Cab31 said:
i wreckon they are all gonna die except hurley and then it will just be hurley and that freaky french woman on the island.
That is clearly what the writers want you to think so therefore it won't happen:p.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Well if you didn't think that episode was good and next weeks episode it is obviously not a show for you. I just like how there are so many different story lines and mysteries which all seem to tie into each other:).

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Lost was so good last nite
finally starting to get some anwers :)

Ellie-Bee

HSC
goan_crazy said:
Lost was so good last nite
finally starting to get some anwers :)
what answers did you get?!!? :confused: i am annoyed that the ads for the show don't really match up with what happens. love the show tho!

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Ellie-Bee said:
what answers did you get?!!? :confused: i am annoyed that the ads for the show don't really match up with what happens. love the show tho!
Ditto... the whole thing with the numbers as fukin freaky - that episode left me thinkig "wow that storyline was fukin great", coz i like that supernatural stuff (much like the xfiles)... but u neva know, maybe ull neva know y they are on the island.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)