• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Lots of random questions. (1 Viewer)

PewPew.

HSC
For teh sex gurus.

So here they go.

Why is a guy a "pimp" if he gets with a shit load of chicks. But a chick is a "slut" if she gets with a shit load of guys. I dont understand the concept and logic behind it... fucked up society. someone explain it to me so i can change my views.

Do "Best friends" with a chick ever fucking work? Whats the point in a guys perspective? Am i suppose to tell her my problems with other chicks or is that just bad..

Why can girls tell their friends what happened last night but if i tell my mates what happened last night, the girl get all rar rar?

Is it unhygenic for one of the two kissing partners to cough out a huge ass flem(or however you spell the shit that comes out of your throat when sick) and then continue making out?

Ta.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
PewPew. said:
For teh sex gurus.

So here they go.

Why is a guy a "pimp" if he gets with a shit load of chicks. But a chick is a "slut" if she gets with a shit load of guys. I dont understand the concept and logic behind it... fucked up society. someone explain it to me so i can change my views.

Do "Best friends" with a chick ever fucking work? Whats the point in a guys perspective? Am i suppose to tell her my problems with other chicks or is that just bad..

Why can girls tell their friends what happened last night but if i tell my mates what happened last night, the girl get all rar rar?

Is it unhygenic for one of the two kissing partners to cough out a huge ass flem(or however you spell the shit that comes out of your throat when sick) and then continue making out?

Ta.
1. Obvious double standard in society, I however- just view the female as one that likes sexual interaction, nothing more.

2.No. best friends will not get you anywhere with a chick whatsoever. there's a whole theory on how to avoid this status, but i cbf elboarating.

3. girls don't work on logic, theyre logic is based on emotions. ie. if they dont like, then you're wrong.

4. dis-fucking-gusting.

PewPew.

HSC
To answer number 2;

So i had a best friend (yes girl) and she said the most she wanted to be was best friends, nothing else. I clarified this TWICE. So i go out with her at the park, as for advice on my other issues in life, and she ends up feeling me up and giving my dick some rubbing. Whats up with it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)