• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Man my school sucks soo much for hsc students!!! (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC
ok i got to this shit school where the principal and most of the head teachers are soo stupid

they give all the good teachers to all the junior classes eg year 7,8,9

the senior students 11,12 get the shit teachers

the junior students get all the preference

eg i do woodwork if their are two teachers away eg a 7,12 teachers the year 7 class gets the casule teacher to work on their pencile box when i miss out on a lesson for my majior project

and the majior thing which pissed me of the most this year was the other day when we had ipt and we desprately needed to get work of a computer to print off my half yearlies which the teacher had just put on that day and school has like 100 + computers and every compter was taken up by year 7/8 kids doing some ms word bs typing headings ..... this fat bitch teacher went rank at us when we tried to kick some kid off who was just doing bs on the internet who was a year 7 kid..i got my stuff after 2 hours of waiting i was just heaps angry

whats the deal who can i complain to? if i try and complain to the school they wont give a shit....i know like 40 people who want to complain about this shit that my school is doing!

please help me out!!

thanks

Poon-Tang

HSC
write fake diary entries at your school outlining which teachers are sexually molesting you (write it like your in yr 7) dont put a name on it and use plain paper and times new roman so they cant track you down. simply finnish the diary and place it on the principal's (when they aren't there) desk open.

This way you can get rid of how many teachers you want, and if you want to get rid of some yr 7/8/9 say that they are bullying you and you really wanna kill them or yourself.

It wont get rid of your school's facility problems but it will get rid of teachers, just depends how willing you are to do that when all you really need to do is have thought about it earlier and changed schools before going into yr 11. But its too late to change now so i suggest you make the diary!

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
Poon-Tang said:
write fake diary entries at your school outlining which teachers are sexually molesting you (write it like your in yr 7) dont put a name on it and use plain paper and times new roman so they cant track you down. simply finnish the diary and place it on the principal's (when they aren't there) desk open.

This way you can get rid of how many teachers you want, and if you want to get rid of some yr 7/8/9 say that they are bullying you and you really wanna kill them or yourself.

It wont get rid of your school's facility problems but it will get rid of teachers, just depends how willing you are to do that when all you really need to do is have thought about it earlier and changed schools before going into yr 11. But its too late to change now so i suggest you make the diary!
teeeheehee

Evil. I like it :D

line_backer

HSC
Poon-Tang said:

stupid...but ballsy

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
our school we have the shittest teachers
when our teachers are away we have casuals
or substitutes and i swear they probably be given works
for us to all do, but damn it we dont even do any work at school
when our teachers are away, why do we even have casuals/subs
for?

psyfre

Supercalifragilisticexp..
HSC
7th Sign said:
ok i got to this shit school where the principal and most of the head teachers are soo stupid

they give all the good teachers to all the junior classes eg year 7,8,9

the senior students 11,12 get the shit teachers

the junior students get all the preference

eg i do woodwork if their are two teachers away eg a 7,12 teachers the year 7 class gets the casule teacher to work on their pencile box when i miss out on a lesson for my majior project

and the majior thing which pissed me of the most this year was the other day when we had ipt and we desprately needed to get work of a computer to print off my half yearlies which the teacher had just put on that day and school has like 100 + computers and every compter was taken up by year 7/8 kids doing some ms word bs typing headings ..... this fat bitch teacher went rank at us when we tried to kick some kid off who was just doing bs on the internet who was a year 7 kid..i got my stuff after 2 hours of waiting i was just heaps angry

whats the deal who can i complain to? if i try and complain to the school they wont give a shit....i know like 40 people who want to complain about this shit that my school is doing!

please help me out!!

thanks
heh - sounds like my old school. What school do u go to?

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
poon-tang, that really sounds like what you'd do. :p

well like nick1048 suggested, get parents on you're side, and you've got it half won. if that still doesnt work, put in a compensation letter to the boardofstudies to explain you're compilcations. thats what i'm thinking of doing, since my english teacher lost the whole class' assessment tasks, and it doesnt look like we are gonna have to redo them at all.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
In yrs 9 and 10 i cldnt take the electives i wanted coz it would take away from yr 12 students. I am now i yr 12 and 4 IPT we only get 4 periods with the teacher instead of 6...5 instead of 6 for both italian and french and french beg and continuers are merged into one class...it sux but all my complaining got no where

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
My school was ok I guess.... except when it came to casual teachers If a teacher was away we would often get a teacher from another class who would walk in, mark the roll an then walk out again or a teacher that didn't know the subject (which was an utter waste of time) Often it was usually no teacher at all.
I remember in my first yr of yr 12 my English teacher was away for six wks with a back injury and we had a casual teacher that knew shit all and when we saw other english teachers they were all 'too busy' to help so I became very pissed off and decided to be sneaky and ring my english teacher after school and get her to teach me on the phone. Then the next day I'd be sneaky and when the teacher walked out I'd teach my class. It got us through...
Then a teacher decided she was going to go through my english teachers desk and she found my poetry folder (I found out when the casual asked who I was and said that my poetry was great) I thought "how the hell?" Then told my english teacher when she got back to school. I eventually got an apology from the casual and eng dept and my teacher also got an apology and since then my now ex-english teacher takes all her suff home with her so other F**k heads dont get their hands on it :chainsaw:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)