• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Mariah Carey Appreciation Post (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
ihavenothing said:
can u send us We Belong Together pls...
hmm i got 56 k modem and the modz are little bitches who dotn let me post links.

download it from p2p programs

djmattyd

HSC
There was a song off her last album, "Bringing On The Heartbreak", and it was classic Mariah. It's a pity it didn't get much airplay over here, it was really good. It was a cover of an old Def Leppard song, but she turned it into a nice ballad.

I hope there's something like that on the CD. That's why I keep giving Mariah a chance, for that one great song.

I'm not a big fan of R&B, but if it means success for her, than go ahead. I mean, she has a good chance of debuting at #1 in the US with the new album, and she hasn't done that since 1999, so I hope it happens for her.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
my favourite 5 songs of hers or that she is in

Mariah Carey & Jay-Z - Heartbreaker
Mariah Carey And Boyz 2 Men - One Sweet Day
Mariah Carey - Dreamlover
Mariah Caery & Bone Thugs and Harmony - Breakdown
Mariah Carey Featuring Missy Elliott & Da Brat - Heartbreaker (Remix)

HSC
mariah carey feat mobb deep - the roof
mariah carey and boyz ii men - one sweet day
m carey and jigga - heatbreaker
m carey and jd - sweetheart (one of the rare occurences where i can actually stand that stupid little midget jd)
m carey - fantasy
m carey and mystikal - dont stop (love mystikal)

emancipation of mimi is an allright album, its an improvement over charmbraclet (where the only good song was her re-make of cam'rons oh boy) no where near as good as her old stuff though....basically its mostly club stuff, nice club stuff but its like that is gettin overplayed and boring. we belong together is average.....the bonus tracks are pretty good too

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
what do u think the best song on the album is hiphophorray123?

do u like Mariah Carey - We Belong Together
i tihnk its a great song.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
how could i have forgotten that song? =O

HEARTBREAKER ALL THE WAY :D

omgomgomg! 3 rep boxes! xD aarghh!!

olay

HSC
meh, mariah's gone down hill i reckon. don't really like her anymore. the last recent song i liked of hers was 'thank god i found you'. her albums get worse and worse, and so do her sales i imagine. i'm surprised she hasn't quit while she's ahead. 'musicbox' was a fairly brill album i must say. and 'emotions', 'daydream' n 'butterfly' were ok.
love 'never forget you', 'underneath the stars' lyrics, and 'whenever you call'. and 'sweetheart' is catchy, as is the 'fantasy' remix.

gosh, such fairyish imagery! :D anyway, i gave up on her after 'rainbow' came out [we have all the albums from emotions to rainbow]. :/ don't think i will go out of my way to listen to that mimi album [i saw the poster for it the other day].

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)