• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

marks released @ 2pm (1 Viewer)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Cyph said:
I'm pleased I guess.

COMP 1050 Internet Communication 10 68 C 10
EBUS 1010 Introduction to eBusiness 10 82 D 10
IRHR 1110 Intro to Mngt & Org Behaviour 10 77 D 10
SENG 1120 Intro to Software Eng 2 10 50 P 10

clive, nice work on the 100! :D

Merethrond, total fucking cane up man! You'll get your transfer no problems at that rate.. You could transfer into law at USYD if you keep it up.
nice work.
lucky with SENG!

thanks for the post in UNSW forum.
bad news is I can't transfer to law anymore - only for 1st years (at Usyd and UNSW)

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Minai said:
nice work.
lucky with SENG!

thanks for the post in UNSW forum.
bad news is I can't transfer to law anymore - only for 1st years (at Usyd and UNSW)
haha, yeah... I'm pretty happy considering I spent 1 hour on assignment 3 before it was due and didn't attempt assignment 4 at all. I got 84% & 85% for the first two though..

That sucks! You gonna do post-grad or something?

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
woah, missed this thread when i was in indo. now the pricks arent letting me view my results cos i havent payed my gsc...but i didnt think i would have to if i had deferred? crazy.
i think i got three c's and a d, and the c's were almost d's and the d was almost a hd. i hate when that happens

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
I haven't paid mine either... I should though, because I have a spare couple of hundred bucks laying around of course!

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
but but but why should i?! im not even studying this semester! i deferred! DE-FER!

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
um.. said:
but but but why should i?! im not even studying this semester! i deferred! DE-FER!
someone needs to sit around drinking coffee, talking and making sure your application form doesn't change.

great_gregory

I'm really just OK...
HSC
Why do you want it back?

*curses the minimum of 10 characters, when "why" would have sufficed... >_<*

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
why wouldn't you? $171!!

I'm only doing two subjects this semester, you'd think it'd be half the cost of full-time wouldn't you? No, it's $121 or something, rip off!

I don't even know what services we get for it anyway???

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
has anyone ever been to that? i can never be bothered venturing to the other side just to get food, hahaha.
whats the go with those people, i think their on wed or thurs (could be wrong), in the coutryard type thing outside auchmuty, whats the food and how much is it?!?!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
has anyone ever been to that? i can never be bothered venturing to the other side just to get food, hahaha.
I didn't even know about it, but I wouldn't go to it anyway:).

hipsta_jess said:
whats the go with those people, i think their on wed or thurs (could be wrong), in the coutryard type thing outside auchmuty, whats the food and how much is it?!?!
Yeah, I have always wondered about that myself. I think it is a Wednesday because I saw them there yesterday:).

great_gregory

I'm really just OK...
HSC
I went to the free lunch the first week or uni, and last week. The lines there are big, so I don't bother going. Plus, you only get 1, or possibly 2 sausage sandwiches. I want 3 or 4 dammit! :rolleyes:

Yeah, i'm not too sure about the food on Wednesday's near the library. I saw them for the first time this week, and... well, I have no idea. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)