• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Michael Costa (1 Viewer)

K

katie_tully

Just a short story related to nothing at all.

Today I met Michael Costa. He was opening a road named after our local MP who passed away from cancer last year.

Anyway I got to have a chat to him, and I was expecting him to be really arrogant...But much to my suprise he was really engaged in the conversation (about the hsc, and the lack of students studying history, and then distance education)

On a side note he said he is going to make sure the road gets fully completed, but I dont think many people were holding their breath.

The end.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
He probably wanted a little inny outty from the infamous katie_tully, much like myself.

K

katie_tully

Asquithian said:
I've heard he is a bit of s drop kick from the people who have met him.

You never know katie he may have fancied you! He's single!
Well yeah. He tried to make all of these jokes like -
"You only came here today to get a day off school didnt you, ;) ;)"

Toss. I only got half a day off.

But he seemed genuinely interested in our conversation. We were discussing how the 7-10 history syllabus turns people off doing ancient or modern history in the HSC, and that it needs an overhaul so it isn't as tedious and boring. It was interesting that he agreed on that. I mean, he really had no personality what-so-ever, but it was suprising he wasn't so arrogant.

He told me about his daughter doing the school certificate ... I'm not into guys with kids within 2 years of my age :)

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
Asquithian said:
I've heard he is a bit of s drop kick from the people who have met him.

You never know katie he may have fancied you! He's single!
He just got Married!

Jonathan A

HSC
katie_tully said:

Today I met Michael Costa. He was opening a road named after our local MP who passed away from cancer last year.

Anyway I got to have a chat to him, and I was expecting him to be really arrogant...But much to my suprise he was really engaged in the conversation (about the hsc, and the lack of students studying history, and then distance education)

On a side note he said he is going to make sure the road gets fully completed, but I dont think many people were holding their breath.

The end.

I myself also met Costa a couple of years ago when he was police minister. It seems he wasn't as 'engaged' when it came to discussing the administrative arm of the police.

jennylim

HSC
totally unrelated, but does anyone else think he resembles Dr Evil from austin powers? just a little bit too much for comfort? "mr bigglesworth will get upset..." lol

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
i saw him in the city one day , and happened to walk past him. he gave me one of the sleaziest up-and-down looks i've ever gotten in my life... this is when i was 16. he's a dickhead

Lentern

HSC
katie_tully said:

The end.
Of all the elected politicians I've met, and I have about half a dozen Laurrie Ferguson was the only one who I found really unpleasent. Being able to adopt an affable stance is a huge part of politics, indeed his inability to effectively do so was probably John Hewsons achille's heal. (not really but it was his biggest shortcoming)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)