• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Midi? (1 Viewer)

Heapsgood-3

HSC
does it make a difference if you play with midi or is it better to play with other people?
also to get a band 5, can anyone help me find a guitar solo?:uhoh:

Matt1120

Basically a History Nerd
HSC
Its prob better 2 play with pp I am lo .i find u play better when u have real ppl coz u have more fun during a performance…also if u get nervous during performance its better to have other ppl with u not sum midi. I’ve only being playing guitar 4 2 months so no help with da solos lol

Cerry

HSC
Backing track = fine.
Midi = work of the devil. Truly, they never sound like real instruments, and using one for your HSC would be a little like a death sentence.
I would also use a real band if you can possibly get one - for one thing, a band can cover for you if you screw up a little, and also, they give you more flexibility. If you want to do something differently to the way it's written, you just do it. You're stuck doing things the way a backing track does something if you choose to use one.

Heapsgood-3

HSC
yeah thats what i was kinda thinkin but couldn't decide lol, thanks.

Pauly2317

HSC
What kinda guitar solo you after, what topic does it have to fit

Heapsgood-3

HSC
any lol. i think ill do far beyond the sun, by yngwie malmsteen, closing in, by the living end, evil eye by yngwie malmsteen and maybe a van halen song, but dont know which one ::giddy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)