• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Moral Dilemma (2 Viewers)

Would you give the paper back?

• Yes

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • No

Votes: 26 44.1%

• Total voters

MaryJ_

HSC
That is such an honest thing to do. You certainly made the right decision, I don't think I know many people who would have done the same. Don't have any regrets, because this way you'll be able to sleep at night guilt free.

HSC
You would think so wouldn't you.

For some reason I feel a ping of guilt everytime i open my success physics book. I don't know why,

Now that I think about it, i should've given it to a teacher. They would be able to reset the test (they have 2 weeks to come up with a test, easy) and now i'm not so sure if the paper was returned without another student looking at it.

oh well thanks to all that supported my decision, it makes me feel a bit better.

I'm suprised with the results of the poll though.

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
However, maybe a better decision may have been to just destroy the answers cause then no one knows anything and it keeps everyone honest. But hard decision anyway, especially for an HSC i dont know, what would you do if u had the HSC answers for a certain subject, take 4unit maths for example. What would you do?

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Absolutely return it, it all comes back to you. Plus the feeling would be horrible if you got this high mark and didn't deserve it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)