• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Most violent death sequence in a movie ... (1 Viewer)

Kos

Now, I dont watch many horror movies so Ive probably missed out on heaps of potential candidates here, but Id say the most violent death would have to be Murphy's death in the Robocop: Directors Cut.

Did anyone see Live and Let Die? Canagra's exploding death had alot of potential but the use of confetti instead of blood really softened that up.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by juggernaut
kill bill
Agreed!!!

I saw it the other day, (and does anyone think that Sophie; Julie Dreyfus looks a lot like Monica Belluci from the matrix? :eek: - both are hot though)

That was one of the goriest/bloody movies I've seen - but, second to Kill Bill comes "Identity" - those deaths were pretty gruesome in my opinion. (seeing as though I hardly ever watch these types of horror films/mysteries).

I do agree with the death of Murphy, in Robocop. (that was a great movie)

crazyhobo

Kill Bill was hardly violent at all. I don't consider a movie that uses a lot of unrealistic blood to be violent. It's a fantasy, and I can't take the violence seriously because of that.

I think Chopper is the most violent movie I've ever seen.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I don't think I've ever seen a violent screen death. Deprived child.
But worse death scene was in the Green Mile where that guy got the electric chair, but that shifty guy didn't wet the sponge in his har or something...yuck.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
that was like 3 hours long right? i remember i took my gparents to see it... but i don't remember thedeaths

Huy

HSC
N/A
I might go watch The Pianist later, it seems boring/long though.

I don't really like war films.

s2ophie

HSC
Originally posted by piccaninny
and the sexy Brody is in it, the movie is good, Roman Polanski rocks
he has the biggest nostrils i have ever seen! the movie is good though but very confronting esp the wheelchair bit.

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
hmm... the most shocking death scene ive ever seen is the rules of attraction, but i cant think of the most violent at the moment

Kos

Im just remembering that Braveheart and Gladiator had some pretty violent deaths. Oh yeah, Hannibal had some goldies too. The movie sucked alot of ass compared to the book though.

I personally thought the Pianist was pretty over-rated. It didnt do anything for me at all. If you want a good movie on a similar subject check out Schindler's List.

Last edited:

Kos

Originally posted by piccaninny
and the sexy Brody is in it, the movie is good, Roman Polanski rocks
You do know that Roman Polanski will be put in jail if he ever goes to the US because he had sex with a teenage girl.

crazyhobo

The Pianist is possibly the most happy, optimistic film I have ever seen. Only sad part was when they failed at wiping out the jews.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)