• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Moving to sydney-eastern suburbs after HSC 2007. (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
newtown king st is so scary at 3am.
I'm not sure if it's like that now, but a year ago when I was living there, there were increase rape cases etc. Like little school girls walking home getting harrassed :(

stazi

Nightman
HSC
since chris moved there, these sort of cases have increased.

kaylz

HSC
have a look on gumtree.com.au. around newtown, erskineville and mcdonaldtown is okay - as are some parts of redfern (seriously!), chippendale and darlington. just look under the share house thing on gumtree. heaps of students.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Nonetheless, even a suggestion that the Paddington artsy, cosmopolitan, trendy lifestyle somehow mirrors the Inner-West's lifestyle ... :p

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Yeah...but Piers Akerman lives in Paddington, so Inner West ftw. I mean, name me one jerk who lives in the Inner West? *waits for flood of jerks*

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
redfern is fine during the day...but its not exactly a good place to be alone at night unless having drunk people following you wanting money/trying to assault you is your idea of fun... i don't know anything really about other innercity/eastern suburbs except to say that newtown has a cool vibe to it. eastern suburbs are hell expensive though

but meh. come to the west. it ain't that bad here. we have trees :uhhuh: and...sheep...and...trees. lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)