• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Muslims slit daughter's throat over assumption (1 Viewer)

sly fly

HSC
stop praising your self. Your no better then anyone else around here. you have an opinion and so do hundreds of other people
The difference between his opinion and alot of the others is that his opinion is based on logic whereas some people's opinions are based on hatred or ignorance. So he is better than alot of the people here.

But then again, that's just my opinion :rolleyes:

sly fly

HSC
TerrbleSpellor said:
Telling a lie is against Islam.
That's true.....but how do you know he was lying? Which muslim bos poster do u know who supports terrorism? and anyway, telling a lie unintentionally doesn't count as a sin :rolleyes:

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
hiphophooray123 said:
Kuwait City - A Kuwaiti killed his 13-year-old daughter by slitting her throat in front of her siblings because he thought she was not a virgin, only days after he performed the annual Muslim hajj pilgrimage, newspapers reported on Wednesday.

The 38-year-old father, identified only as Adnan, blindfolded and handcuffed his daughter, Asmaa, before murdering her late on Tuesday as she pleaded for him to spare her life, Al-Rai Al-Aam said.

After cutting her throat a first time, the man, a civil servant employed with the Islamic affairs ministry, swapped the knife for one with a sharper blade while his daughter bled and screamed in pain as her two brothers and a sister watched, the daily added.

It said forensic examinations proved the girl was still a virgin.

The man was separated from his wife, it said, adding that he had told police he was imprisoned in neighbouring Saudi Arabia for 18 months for his extremist activities before he returned to Kuwait a year ago.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITS A FUCKING GOD DAMN BLOODY BELIEF!!!! THATS ALL IT IS AND THATS ALL RELIGION SHOULD BE. ALLAH DOESNT WANT YOU TO KILL YOUR FUCKING DAUGHTER JUST SO YOU CAN GET INTO PARADISE AND FUCK HEAPS OF VIRGINS
thats just wrong.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
False analogy. Oh and if u want this analogy- the guy across the street came to ur house and helped the guy kill and rape ur family... so what would u do then?? let the guy across the road get away with it??
america doesnt go there and rape people. if they do , they are court martialed. they sort out the conflict. i see no problem with that. killing people are who dont want peace, is justifiable in my opinion

kartman

HSC
^^^4 US Marines were just charged for gang raping a woman in iraq.

the US can has commited hundreds of attrocities in the name of freedom and liberty but we dont know much about it cause we can never hear such stuff from the western media.

that being said, islam i feel encourages violence more than most other religions since I feel the muslim extremists are waaay more extreme than extremisits in other religions. esp when i comes to violence.

Even before sept 11, the al queida was attacking India cause india and pakistan were at war (india being a hindu religion country and pakistan a muslim country) and al queida felt that it was their duty to help their muslim brothers :rolleyes: in pakistan by sending over taliban terrorists to attack indians.

its always muslims vs everyone else in their viewpoint

its funny though in hindsight. India asked the US for help before 911 to help defeat the taliban since they were state sponsored terrorists and india felt it was only a matter of time before they went from attacking india to attacking the US.
the US declined to help then and then paid the price come 911.

anyway that being said I dont think we need to fear being overtaken by muslims or anything. muslim countries have nowhere to grow if you think about it.

the middle east is the only place were the muslims religion will really survive. to the west you have europe which is staunchly chrisitian and then to the east you have china and india which are buddhist/chrisitian and hindu.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)