• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

my solution to end crime (1 Viewer)

spiderfan44

HSC
if someone turns 50 and theyve never committed a crime they should be given 50$ and allowed to slide down the roof of parliament house lawn with some cardboard, there should also be a slide available. if people have a reward for not committing crime i think that shit will go right down bcuz ive always wanted to slide down the parliament house lawn. 018eafcf035cf682e5b8eaf1e95a36fa.jpg

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
if someone turns 50 and theyve never committed a crime they should be given 50$ and allowed to slide down the roof of parliament house lawn with some cardboard, there should also be a slide available. if people have a reward for not committing crime i think that shit will go right down bcuz ive always wanted to slide down the parliament house lawn. View attachment 44219
Ur onto something mate…

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
if someone turns 50 and theyve never committed a crime they should be given 50$ and allowed to slide down the roof of parliament house lawn with some cardboard, there should also be a slide available. if people have a reward for not committing crime i think that shit will go right down bcuz ive always wanted to slide down the parliament house lawn. View attachment 44219
Doing this now would be a crime

Criminals are people who have no problem committing a crime

Therefore, if this were a enticing activity for would-be criminals, they would be doing it illegally now

They aren't doing this, meaning your proposal would fail.

spiderfan44

HSC
Doing this now would be a crime

Criminals are people who have no problem committing a crime

Therefore, if this were a enticing activity for would-be criminals, they would be doing it illegally now

They aren't doing this, meaning your proposal would fail.
yea but i feel like non criminals would very much enjoy this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)