• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

My story, yet again (1 Viewer)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
If you look at my signature you will see the banner of my university. As for when I got in, well you'd have to click through to my profile. :p

HSC
N/A
you could have just answered my questions in the time it took you to write the above up..

any way, University of Western Australia ?? don't they have a cut off?
btw...i think i read in one of the forums that you were doing the umat this year as well? or maybe i got it wrong...

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Hmm indeed I could have. But honestly, I've posted that information SO many times that I'm sick of answering the same question.

I was going to do it again this year, since I wanted to beat my last score. But nobody sponsored me the $50 and so instead I went to my 0800 lecture on DNA replication and my cadaver lab on the mediastinum. Oh and I had a nap of course.

santaslayer

HSC
Hello Robert. :)

Can I ask you how the fuck you got a 79 for your UAI in the first instance. You obviously did not turn 'smart' overnight.

HSC
What score did you get for your UMAT Lexi?

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Haha normally I'd agree, but I've posted about the UMAT so much that no matter what search terms you use there would probably be three pages of posts to look through before finding what you want.

Percentiles 88/98/99 (that's from memory, the limit of my efforts - finding scaled scores will take you searching through those pages of posts :p).

HSC
N/A
no wonder...those percentiles are really good!
well...i know i failed umat for sure... maybe i should have invested some money on prep courses instead of new clothes... yep, i've heard that prep classes really do improve your score...with all the practice and all... damn! i feel so stupid.

Waldo

Hiding Somewhere
HSC
btw lexi didnt go to a prep course.

inasero

Reborn
HSC
that doesnt mean he didnt use prep course materials! ;)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Haha yes this is also true. :p

And I'm far from nerd...they don't procrastinate the way I do (master of procrastination that I am).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)