• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Need advice on a situation..... (1 Viewer)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
soccerfreak said:
OK ill get over it..........happy?........
why would it make me happy? :confused:

i would be amused if you tried going out with her again and it ends up in a big pile of mess. :p

but seriously, for your own good, find someone else. she's either extremely fickle or she never liked you.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
To the thread starter:

'Fd' (plural 'fds') is not, and has never been, an acceptable representation of the common word 'friend' (plural 'friends'). It is my firm belief that all your relationship problems have arisen as a direct result of this, and will remain so long as you continue to use it.

HSC
soccerfreak said:
Just need to noe wat ppl think about this and mayb give me some advice: Last yrs formal (yr10), i find out that the girl i like wants to go with me to the formal. So i ask her to it and she says yes. Im so happy about it, feels like somethin out of a movie. Anyways during the weeks leading up to the formal things get weird, not much communication and other stuff. A few days b4 the formal i ask/tell her dat "were goin as fds right?" The day after i get a note from her saying that shes got a bf and he doesnt want us goin 2gether, note says that its not my fault and that she thinks im a great guy, shes really sorry and all that. After that i hear different rumours from ppl like that she was just fucking around with me, she never liked me and other stuff. I also find out that her relationship with her bf is weird, on and off, not totally sure if shes with someone. I think about her a lot and like her a lot aswell.

Do u ppl think i could have another chance with her, try find out wats goin on with her love life??? mayb try build up the relationship again??? or should i just get over it, had my chance and it didnt work out??? HELP
Maybe you shouldn't bother, and go for gold on someone else.
And don't think of it as 'had my chance and didn't work out' ... think of it as 'had HER chance and didn't work out' ... thats more like it

sy33

you suck

soccerfreak said:
Just need to noe wat ppl think about this and mayb give me some advice: Last yrs formal (yr10), i find out that the girl i like wants to go with me to the formal. So i ask her to it and she says yes. Im so happy about it, feels like somethin out of a movie. Anyways during the weeks leading up to the formal things get weird, not much communication and other stuff. A few days b4 the formal i ask/tell her dat "were goin as fds right?" The day after i get a note from her saying that shes got a bf and he doesnt want us goin 2gether, note says that its not my fault and that she thinks im a great guy, shes really sorry and all that. After that i hear different rumours from ppl like that she was just fucking around with me, she never liked me and other stuff. I also find out that her relationship with her bf is weird, on and off, not totally sure if shes with someone. I think about her a lot and like her a lot aswell.

Do u ppl think i could have another chance with her, try find out wats goin on with her love life??? mayb try build up the relationship again??? or should i just get over it, had my chance and it didnt work out??? HELP
man get over it and pick yourself up she's prob a bitcha nd you better off with out her

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)