• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

need help with enrolling (unit selection) (1 Viewer)

Sam990

HSC
need help with enrolling (unit selection) BREACH

hey guys im having trouble enrolling, each time i either add Statistics for Business or Introduction to Economic Methods, a breach appears which im unable to complete my 4 unit for autumn. The breach message i get says"

"You are unable to enrol in this unit because you have not met one or more SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS for this unit. Examples of Special Requirements include completion of: Prohibited Employment Declaration, Criminal Record Check, First Aid Certificate, Basic Math Skills Test, etc. [This message appears more than once if more than one Special Requirement has not been met for this unit.]
To enrol in this unit you must have passed a unit from {300589, 300691}".

how can i fix this?

Last edited:

Sam990

HSC
i have yet to complete these requirements as those forms did not show up on special requirements when enrolling? can somebody please help me :(

Darkenedjib

HSC
Log into vUWS, under "Campus Announcements" select "Enrolment in 200032/200052 for 2010" and do the math test. You only have one shot but it's dead easy, good luck.

Sam990

HSC
really we have to complete a test:(, what happens if you fail? will you still be able to enroll for the course

Sam990

HSC
ok i have just failed this so called basic maths skills test. is it compulsory to do the maths toolbox? also how will i go about finishing enrolling when a cant choose either of the two statistics for business or introduction to economic methods?

is there anyway i can just skip the maths tools box, and just choose statistics for business or introduction to economic methods without a breach??

please help, just want to complete my enrollment before the final date to sought out my timetable and fees :(

Last edited:

Darkenedjib

HSC
It's too late now but they did offer you a set of practice questions to prepare for the test =/. Now you've got the option of doing math toolbox first before attempting those two you mentioned, or another unit. You can try lodging a rule waiver request, but I'd advise you against taking Stats for Biz if you had trouble with the math test (doing it for Summer atm).

Last edited:

Sam990

HSC
^ok so how do i finish my enrollment? when i cant choose to complete my 4 units for autumn ??? enrolling for uws is so confusing!!

Heelpppp ='[

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)