• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

need help with RRAS application (medicine) (1 Viewer)

Kaatie

HSC
well i have submitted the application but now would like to change the order i put addresses and schools because it is meant to be most recent first and i did the opposite order and secondly i havent attached my reference saying im rural. I thought i could come back to change things as on the main page there was a link saying to edit your application click here. any help is appreciated

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
well i have submitted the application but now would like to change the order i put addresses and schools because it is meant to be most recent first and i did the opposite order and secondly i havent attached my reference saying im rural. I thought i could come back to change things as on the main page there was a link saying to edit your application click here. any help is appreciated
Kaatie, do you have your UMAT number? If so, you can go here and update your application. You can change your preferred enrollment address online up until October 1st.

If you're having difficulty with changing your application there, you would be best contacting the University's Enquiry Centre on (02)4921 5000 or emailing them at enquirycentre@newcastle.edu.au

To substantiate that you're from a Rural location, you can submit the documents online through your application or alternatively if that doesn't work you can send them via mail to:

RRAS Supporting Documentation
Bachelor of Medicine – Joint Medical Program
School of Medicine and Public Health
Bowman Building
University of Newcastle
Callaghan NSW 2308

You need to submit these documents by October 6th.

If you have any other questions about the application or the JMP, don't hesitate to contact the Enquiry Centre and they'll help you out.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Kaatie, do you have your UMAT number? If so, you can go here and update your application. You can change your preferred enrollment address online up until October 1st.

If you're having difficulty with changing your application there, you would be best contacting the University's Enquiry Centre on (02)4921 5000 or emailing them at enquirycentre@newcastle.edu.au

To substantiate that you're from a Rural location, you can submit the documents online through your application or alternatively if that doesn't work you can send them via mail to:

RRAS Supporting Documentation
Bachelor of Medicine – Joint Medical Program
School of Medicine and Public Health
Bowman Building
University of Newcastle
Callaghan NSW 2308

You need to submit these documents by October 6th.

If you have any other questions about the application or the JMP, don't hesitate to contact the Enquiry Centre and they'll help you out.

Hope that helps.
"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to blue_chameleon again"

Kaatie

HSC
nah i checked that before it only lets me change certain things not the things i needed to change, i did email them, no reply so i guess i will call

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
nah i checked that before it only lets me change certain things not the things i needed to change, i did email them, no reply so i guess i will call
Awh okay then.

No problem, If you emailed the Enquiry Centre they would have forwarded your email onto the Med Faculty/JMP team and they will respond to it shortly. If you're desperate, give the Enquiry Centre a call.

You have another month before cut-offs for changes, so it's not panic stations yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)