• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Notes Thread (1 Viewer)

ciaran5694

HSC
Prelim exams are coming up so I thought making a notes thread would help everyone out instead of asking only for notes that I need. So if you need notes or have notes to share post them in this thread.

If you need notes just ask and hopefully someone will be able to help you out. Sadly, I handwrite my notes so I can't share them.

Right now I am looking for notes on Physics and Studies of Religion 2, my teachers aren't that great at explaining things and we haven't really learnt much during the year.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Anyone have Economics, Legal or Business notes??

I have some for most things, I am willing to share if you want.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Very generous of you. If only I made typed notes. Prehaps I can make some for you!

tambam

HSC
Anyone have Economics, Legal or Business notes??

I have some for most things, I am willing to share if you want.
Yeah, I have business notes, I was gna put them up but the upload link didn't work.
So can someeone reccommend a filesharing site or something like that? (Never used one before)
I''ll also see if I can find some papers.

ciaran5694

HSC
Okay, I've dug up some of my Physics notes from the half yearly exam. They dont have everything in them but I added a few formulas that I would need after I printed them. These notes got me a 3rd overall rank, 1st in my class (with a horrible teacher). Hope they help.

They are based on the Jacaranda textbook I think (not entirely sure).

http://www.mediafire.com/?juyk6t3nv3pjb8o

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Also, people if you could maybe upload the odd past paper.

The actually upload link is working i believe but it takes about 4-6months :(

lol my upload only went up last week when i uploaded it 5months ago

nb2594

HSC
N/A
yes does anyone have any economics notes or bio notes

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I wish I was that nice to upload mine. I shall when I finish them.

ciaran5694

HSC
I don't believe trading should occur. I believe everyone should upload them because they are nicce
Yep, I wasn't really intending on this being a trading thread because that will usually lead to buying and selling. This is just so everyone has easy access to the information they need :)

juicystar07

HSC
N/A
I will be more than happy to upload my notes for Biology (Patterns In Nature, A Local Ecosystem, Life on Earth), Chemistry (Metals, Chemical Earth, Water) and perhaps some SORII (Nature of Religion and Beliefs, Judaism, Christianity, Aboriginal Sprituality, Post 1945) after I finish them :)
I wouldn't say they are the best, but I used every textbook I could get my hands on, and jotted the best points :)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Does anyone have notes for Preliminary and HSC courses - Business Studies and Economics?
Also, notes on Physics could be helpful even though there's plenty of notes around for Physics.

ciaran5694

HSC
I will be more than happy to upload my notes for Biology (Patterns In Nature, A Local Ecosystem, Life on Earth), Chemistry (Metals, Chemical Earth, Water) and perhaps some SORII (Nature of Religion and Beliefs, Judaism, Christianity, Aboriginal Sprituality, Post 1945) after I finish them :)
I wouldn't say they are the best, but I used every textbook I could get my hands on, and jotted the best points :)
Thank you very much, can't wait for the SOR2 and Chem :) Estimate on how long til they're finished?

juicystar07

HSC
N/A
Thank you very much, can't wait for the SOR2 and Chem :) Estimate on how long til they're finished?
Hmm, I will try my best to finish them as soon as possible, but hopefully, they should be ready by late next week! Hope that that doesn't disadvantage you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)