• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Now it's my turn to worry about subject selections. :) (1 Viewer)

Pink Oni

HSC
Wow, you really are dedicated marcquell! I like the parts where you say you relax, and overall your timetable looks really balanced. If I were to make something similar though, I'd have to fit in chores :mad:

This is a good guide to work from, thank you for that post.

5233andy

HSC
EE2 could potentially be rewarding, not in terms of the HSC, but for the individual. But it ultimately depends on your choice of study.

Individuals must remember that sleep is integral for all - failure to adhere to warning signs of sleep deprivation can often lead to poor immune systems if not worse.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
5233andy said:
EE2 could potentially be rewarding, not in terms of the HSC, but for the individual. But it ultimately depends on your choice of study.

Individuals must remember that sleep is integral for all - failure to adhere to warning signs of sleep deprivation can often lead to poor immune systems if not worse.
true true, but i suffer from insomnia and live about 3 hours a sleep a night

Pink Oni: Yeah i have chores but i do them first thing in the morning before study or after finishing the study for the night.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
not really i know people that record themselves reciting notes and watch them over and over again, and get pissed off if they don't do enough. Whislt as i just do as above oh but i have edited videos fopr english and palced notes on the movie so that when i was watching it i would get notes. But trust me there are really obsessive people out there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)