• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

*mel*

DRAGONZ said:
I'm saying that they *should* be coming to get the Sea Eagles, Cowboys, Sharks and Eels.

But then I'm saying that knowing how the Dragons perform (you know, always get your hopes up and then crush them), they'll probably lose the next couple of games and instead of being talked about as a 'top 4 chance', they'll be referred to as 'battling to make the finals'.

Geddit now?
Ahh wouldn't it be nice if the Roosters were being talked about as a top 4 chance?

Boo_

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Ahh wouldn't it be nice if the Roosters were being talked about as a top 4 chance?
haha!!! ur funni, lol!!! omg, completely hilarious, top 4 chance, lol, HAHA!!!

*mel*

Boo_ said:
haha!!! ur funni, lol!!! omg, completely hilarious, top 4 chance, lol, HAHA!!!
Shut UP!! I never said that they were top 4 chance... I was simply imagining what it would be like. I hate the feeling that we're right at the bottom of the top 8. It sucks!

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
ricky stuart has gone funny in the head and decided to play talented youngsters for some reason. what happened to the days where you had internationals running around in flegg?

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
**MeL**88 said:
Yeh, hopefully soon. But they're lacking atm. So they better get their act together, cos im gettign psd. I want them to at least make the finals- but thats ages away to worry.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
**MeL**88 said:
Shut UP!! I never said that they were top 4 chance... I was simply imagining what it would be like. I hate the feeling that we're right at the bottom of the top 8. It sucks!
dw, ill make it my duty to punch him tommorow- how many kicks and punches do u want Mel? :D And at least we're in top8 i guess-its not as embarassing as say, the knights who are the wooden spoon contenders.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
kimi said:
And at least we're in top8 i guess-its not as embarassing as say, the knights who are the wooden spoon contenders.
It's more embarrassing than the situation the Knights are in.

At least they've had 12 or 13 players out injured for every match.

Your team loses one player and suddenly goes crap. How is that NOT embarrassing?

Last edited:

*mel*

kimi said:
dw, ill make it my duty to punch him tommorow- how many kicks and punches do u want Mel? :D And at least we're in top8 i guess-its not as embarassing as say, the knights who are the wooden spoon contenders.
lol 2 punches to each arm please. we'll lay off the kicks for now... maybe next time he says Rorters.

and as for the knights, i think they are more than just wooden spoon contenders. they are wooden spoon certainties.
(Who will be beaten in round 17, Robbie.)

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
lol 2 punches to each arm please. we'll lay off the kicks for now... maybe next time he says Rorters.

and as for the knights, i think they are more than just wooden spoon contenders. they are wooden spoon certainties.
Roosters are crap. Muahahahaha.

*mel*

DRAGONZ said:

Your team loses one player and suddenly goes crap. How is that NOT embarrassing?
If you're talking about losing Brad Fittler... it's not that embarrassing. Everyone knew what was going to happen when he retired. You could see it last year. Even when he was off the field for 10 minutes, the Roosters weren't the same without him.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
You know Kimi's had an influence over me. I wanna fight you now!!!!!
Well I was just trying to use my HTML-ing skills, and I couldn't think of anything else to write.

The spoiler was cool.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:

i neva said it wasnt, but we're not last on the ladder- and that to me is the most embarassing. The fact that we're still up there in top8 helps ease the pain of embarassment cos theres a hope we can still get up there. OK! :mad: Oh, and the refs often cost us our games as well with their shit refereering.

*mel*

DRAGONZ said:
Well I was just trying to use my HTML-ing skills, and I couldn't think of anything else to write.

The spoiler was cool.
Lol well you could have written something more truthful under there!
How did you figure out how to do spoilers? I only know coz everyone used to use em in the OC thread before we drove all the poor people out.

Boo_

HSC
kimi said:
are the roosters going so bad that they need to be compared with the knights???

*mel*

kimi said:
i neva said it wasnt, but we're not last on the ladder- and that to me is the most embarassing. The fact that we're still up there in top8 helps ease the pain of embarassment cos theres a hope we can still get up there. OK! :mad: Oh, and the refs often cost us our games as well with their shit refereering.
Exactly! I do remember one of Robbie's quotes after the Roosters vs Manly game... "The Rorters got rorted" yep... memba that?!

Boo_

HSC
**MeL**88 said:

did someone mention rorters???

Boo_

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Exactly! I do remember one of Robbie's quotes after the Roosters vs Manly game... "The Rorters got rorted" yep... memba that?!
i think u just agreed to them being rorters :)

*mel*

Boo_ said:
are the roosters going so bad that they need to be compared with the knights???
It's only because we wouldn't stoop to such levels as comparing them with the Dragons...

lol kidding!!

Boo_

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
It's only because we wouldn't stoop to such levels as comparing them with the Dragons...

lol kidding!!
who are higher up on the table, and have won more games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)