• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

O Week (1 Viewer)

nixy_00

HSC
Orange Juice said:
everyone should go to the efcs cruise... a lil birdie told me theres gonna be one this year

u see this is wat i thought o week was all about, stuff joining clubs, i dont have time or money for that!

i was talking to a girl from school last nite and we r lost, is o week the week b4 uni or the first week of uni?

how aboiut someone just tells me the date!

Ps n e one on the non award orientation thing THAT DAY IS MY 18TH so say happy birthday to the tanned blonde chick cos its my bday!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
O-Week @ MQ is the first week of uni.

nixy_00

HSC
ok and when does this whole efc cruise and summerhaze thing happen?

ps are any non award ppl actually going to this thing cos i dont wanna waste half my bday if no ones going

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
o week goes for the whole week so unless your bday goes for the whole week...

efcs cruise? i think toward the end of march, im not sure since ive never been. summer haze? not sure, ask triple dot, his the raver around here.

ND

HSC
Summer Haze is pretty early in the sem. I think it was 2nd week back or something last year. It's not that great, better of paying the extra $5 and going to sublime.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
nixy_00 said:
ok and when does this whole efc cruise and summerhaze thing happen?

ps are any non award ppl actually going to this thing cos i dont wanna waste half my bday if no ones going
There isnt this big divide between NA people and normal students. You all do the same thing, and are students of MQ so for the most part you won't know who's doing what.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)