• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

One year (1 Viewer)

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
Well... It's my bf's and my one year Wednesday coming... Only our timetables are really crap and we only have a half hour on the actual day (6:-6:30pm)...

Should we do something this weekend or the next or should we bother doing anything at all? We never really did anything for any mensiversaries... So yeah, what do you think?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i used to think you were a guy you know

no offence, it's just that your name is close to 'benz' as in mercedes benz, and well...cars and guys just instantly pop up as the most obvious connection

have a good one

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
BTW, it's a nickname. My name is loooooooong, well, actually it's Bernadette. It gets shortened to Bernz. Jersey said "so hot it Bernz". Bf calls me "First Degree Bernz"... You get the pic...

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
braad said:
i used to think you were a guy you know

no offence, it's just that your name is close to 'benz' as in mercedes benz, and well...cars and guys just instantly pop up as the most obvious connection

have a good one
what kind of guy would have "Im cute? No shit" for an av?? Honestly Bradford, you call yourself my lover. pffft

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Shell said:
what kind of guy would have "Im cute? No shit" for an av?? Honestly Bradford, you call yourself my lover. pffft
i was never your lover :/

you abused my sigs. you should be locked up

oh and some guys might have "im cute? no shit" in their av because well, they're pussies (i mean man-girls)

bernz said:
BTW, it's a nickname. My name is loooooooong, well, actually it's Bernadette. It gets shortened to Bernz. Jersey said "so hot it Bernz". Bf calls me "First Degree Bernz"... You get the pic...
tell your bf you have a cool name

also ask your bf if he wants to do anything

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
Oh yeah, asking... Oops, forgot about that... I'll do that... When we talk next... Which will be... Probably Saturday or Sunday... >.<

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

great stuff...asking helps. alot.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
bernz said:
Well... It's my bf's and my one year Wednesday coming... Only our timetables are really crap and we only have a half hour on the actual day (6:-6:30pm)...

Should we do something this weekend or the next or should we bother doing anything at all? We never really did anything for any mensiversaries... So yeah, what do you think?
my bf and my 1 year is next sat. he's working that day & i'm working that night, so we decided to do spend the thurs before together (his only completely free day with his uni timetable).

we never did anything much for our other anniversaries, but seriously this is your ONE year! it's pretty big. do something one weekend, even if its just spending the day together, you dont have to do anything massive. talk to your bf and pick a day when neither of you are busy.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Do you shave your snatch? If not i'm afraid your boyfriend might be suffering rug bernz!

LOLLOLOLLOLO

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
politik said:
How in the hell did you get a University place.
she's supposedly cute

you figure it out, you go to uni

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
braad: thanks.

politik: it's called wit.

minushuman: sorry to sound like Stacey Stickler, but that's real mature.

alby: The thing is, he has no days off uni. His breaks are horribly mismatched with mine. Saturdays he works (he only cut it down to one day a week about two weeks ago). Sundays are our only days together and sometimes they're not free. e.g. His first free Sunday, he wanted to have lunch with his family, but he couldn't even do that because his brother bugged him to fix the computer... we ended up going out for like an hour... Gah! *bashes head on keyboard making random letter combinations that incidentally turn out to create this action-esque thing*

alby

cool duckie
HSC
bernz: what about nights? you might be able to do something for dinner one night next week...whenever you guys have the most time together

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
yeah do the night thing

or even just shift it another day or the following weekend

seriously its not that bad. I'm in a 2.5 year relationship and in my second year of uni. My boyfriend has a full time job and does uni via correspondence. We can't always be available. Just work it out for some other day.

santaslayer

HSC
are 1 yr anniversieries really that important...i kinda forgot when our anniversary is...

hell, i dont even know when it all started...shit :p

xx__savannah

HSC
To me, annivarsaries are an achievement and should be acknowledged if not celebrated. To my boyfriend, it's just a date and actions should show love, and not time -- so he tries to get out of them. I reckon monthly ones should at least be remembered personally (is it hard to remember a number as something to connect with a person or event? Or am I just semi-obsessive by remembering them?).

I don't know if they're that important to everybody, but I think occasions that are important to one person in a relationship should be important to the other.

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
Well, it isn't that important to me... I mean, it's not really an occasion, more just a milestone... And once it's been passed, then it's been passed... On the other hand, I do feel that it should be commemorated (damn society...), but since I don't really put that much emphasis on it (same goes for him, possibly moreso), I don't see the necessity for it... That and the added bonus of lack of time... I dunno... Maybe we should just say "hey, that was one year, we're cool (insert high-five here)" or something...

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
shift it to another day is a good option.....just try to spend time together.....i wouldn't waste time on presents, or formal (restuarants etc) just spend time with him alone, i wouldnt go to a really public place either..on an anniversary i'd just spend quality dreamy time with my s/o just sitting by beach....sitting at home on a couch...just being togehter......yeah you could ask what's so special about that...but it could be, if you talk about yourselves, and leave other people out...look at the eyes hahaha that way, it'll be romantic without bein too romantic XD

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
It's just a day, so long as you celebrate it some time who cares what day you do it on?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)