• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

opinion on relationships (1 Viewer)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
relationships can either be the best thing inthe world... or possible the most heart-breaking thing some people will experience....

i love being in relationships.. that closeness is something so special..

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
i have a friend who's parents were wat u guys define as "high school sweethearts" and they've known each other since they were in about yr 9 and have been together ever since and are now married and have like 3 kids- the oldest of which is like 23.. so i guess sometimes u might find ur "one true love" at skool. haha

but its kinda sweet to think about.

i have another friend whos around my age and him and his gf are like so already married and i think they are planning to get married next yr. a bit young but maybe it'll last. they go house hunting on the weekends and everything. its crazy.. but in the end for some reason i dont think it will end up like the above happy ending. prolly cuz neither of em have eever been with ne one else and they both are very very differnt ppl who want differnt things but hey. opposites attract..

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I dunno ... i have been in a relationship and the guy was a complete jerk ... but i enjoy being single cause u can go out and have so much fun with ur friends and not feel guilty about spliting the time between ur partner and ur friends ... but being in a relationship is good cause u always have someone to hug.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
natstar said:
Yes i agree. Im basically in the same position
thirded.

who's says we are too young to know what love is?

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Minai said:
thirded.

who's says we are too young to know what love is?
i hate when adults or people older than us think we are too young to know.. they can stick it up their rear end for all i care.. im in love and i know EXACTLY what it is.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
its very stupid for anyone to think they have found their 'soulmate' or 'perfect boyfriend/girlfriend' at this age
i agree :uhhuh:

i have ppl from my school left school coz they were pregnant, decide to keep it and one getting married -__-"

im_a_choobie

HSC
_muse_ said:
i hate when adults or people older than us think we are too young to know.. they can stick it up their rear end for all i care.. im in love and i know EXACTLY what it is.
i fucking agree man

they think they know everything but they dont

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
hopeiget100 said:
I think that most relationships don't last. I also think that relationships that involve people that are 20-30 work the best. What's your opinion on this issue?
I hardly think a number (being our age) defines how mature we are. A lot of people possess a mature outlook on life at the age of 18 and sometimes 17. It depends upon circumstance, upbringing and situation. I agree that MOST would work better at those ages...but not all. :uhhuh:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yeah but i think u don't know.. untill you ARE 20-30... i mean.. shit when i was 12 i thought i knew plenty and was plenty mature, but i knew jack shit.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
i agree :uhhuh:

i have ppl from my school left school coz they were pregnant, decide to keep it
um, i don't get how that's related
you don't have to be in a relationship to get pregnant

HSC
hopeiget100 said:
I think that most relationships don't last. I also think that relationships that involve people that are 20-30 work the best. What's your opinion on this issue?
I think you're right in that a lot of relationships don't last, but what of it? I'm not really sure how that is an age-specific issue.

Personally, I fall just short of the 20 - 30 bracket so far, but am involved in a long term relationship which seems to be working very well so far, even in comparison to relationships between people I know who fall into the 'best' bracket which you've specified. Hey what do you know, blanket statements don't work?

If we were going to be like that, wouldn't the most successful relationships be those involving people who are aged between 60 and 100, seeing as often the only thing which seperates these couples who have been married for several decades, is death? I guess that works, if we're going to define 'success' in a relationship purely based on how long it lasts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)