• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

opinions on formal afterparties???? (1 Viewer)

fully223

HSC
Kiim2507 said:
Pres are for photos and having pre drinks
Formal is for dancing and mingling
Afters are for getting smashed
QFT

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
my year 10 formal was weird, all the shy quiet ppl were on pills, i was like wtf, you guys do drugs.... but your so under the raidar? =S

MissGiggles

HSC
-may-cat- said:
my year 10 formal was weird, all the shy quiet ppl were on pills, i was like wtf, you guys do drugs.... but your so under the raidar? =S
maybe its PE/RE brainwashing or maybe i am sheltered but DRUGS ARE EVIL (nothing personal to you may-cat you sound smart) and anyone who takes them has no brain and will soon have even less of one if they keep it up

our school will probably have security guards because they always have security guards. we need them with some of the rumours going round even at our normal crappy dances

well i'm not walking through this friend's terrible neighbourhood at midnight to get home so im stuck if i turn up. the peer pressures on already for me to get just a little drunk that won't make my family suspicious but i think its a terrible idea and i am really hoping another long time friend goes through with his. alchohol-free and extremely supervised but with a promise not to ruin our fun

Last edited:

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
MissGiggles said:
catholic schools have a crappy set up where high schools only go 7-10 and then change for 11&12
What's the go with your school? That's hardly the normal set up for Catholic schools..

aimhigh10

HSC
my partner wasnt allowed to go.. which meant i couldnt go
but everyone who went (there was one at someones massive house) got pissed and smoked and etc etc

but it was cool
just stayed at my partners house until like 3am
talking and going on youtube and stuff
much rather be doing that than getting blind drunk

no wonder they all failed their maths test which was on the following monday
say bye to the brain cells
aha

so dont worry if you cant go
theres always yr 12

sundirtwater

HSC
speedofsound said:
I've never really grasped the concept of after parties, anyway. Fairly pointless to me. It's like, you just came from a party, why do you need another?
lol!
as if the actual formal is any good...
thats why there's afterparties...

MissGiggles

HSC
wixxy2348 said:
What's the go with your school? That's hardly the normal set up for Catholic schools..

that's the normal ste-up here in Newy...unless you're thinking private/selective....i'm in just your normal crappy catholic school.

alright, here's the update on my situation: two friends are fighting over the right to host this party.

one of them wants alchohol and to do all the stuff she'd normally do with her 18yr old friends and will set up her parents to be out of the house. she's young for yr 10 even

the other is closer to the normal yr 10 age and has enlisted his parent's help to have it. no alchohol or anything gross (yes most of us are sheltered). just the lot of us having a night of challenges for a prize he'd provide

the second's mother is my mother's best friend so im completely comfortable at his place in his mother's sight out of familiarity. i'm really hoping he goes through with it.

but here's the crunch: he's jealous over a girl with his best mate but seems to be taking it well, and his mother will talk about everything i do with my boyfriend who my mother doesn't know about.

i dunno if a completely new scene will go fine with me but i fear the consequences of my mum's best friend.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
MissGiggles said:
maybe its PE/RE brainwashing or maybe i am sheltered but DRUGS ARE EVIL (nothing personal to you may-cat you sound smart) and anyone who takes them has no brain and will soon have even less of one if they keep it up

our school will probably have security guards because they always have security guards. we need them with some of the rumours going round even at our normal crappy dances

well i'm not walking through this friend's terrible neighbourhood at midnight to get home so im stuck if i turn up. the peer pressures on already for me to get just a little drunk that won't make my family suspicious but i think its a terrible idea and i am really hoping another long time friend goes through with his. alchohol-free and extremely supervised but with a promise not to ruin our fun
wow, i mean really, wow

sasan160

v-tec
HSC
lolololol u fucking loosers, get tipsy at ur pre's have a boring ass time at ur formal with ur dry humping then go and get fucked at the afters...good god...what the hell is wrong with you kids, its like you guys have been hiding in your own little safe havens..."WOW THEY HAVE PRE'S TOO!?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)