• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Overloading Question (1 Viewer)

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
gman03 said:
Hehe.... just overloading 3cr/semester this year..... I overloaded stats and will overload another elec subject next semester, both 3cr.... Not like me doing 36cr in a semester...

Has anyone overloaded to 30cr for more than a year? how does the work load feel like? I'm barely surviving at 27cr.....

Hm..... random similes here :chainsaw:
Ugh don't say that... I'm planning to do 30cr next year.

gman03

HSC
InfiniteQ said:
Ugh don't say that... I'm planning to do 30cr next year.
By any chance you are overloading with commerce subjects? if thats so, then there is nothing to worry about:

Engineering subjects: 3 hrs / 3cr subjects
Commerce subjects: 0.14159 hrs / 6 cr subjects

:p ;)

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
gman03 said:
By any chance you are overloading with commerce subjects? if thats so, then there is nothing to worry about:

Engineering subjects: 3 hrs / 3cr subjects
Commerce subjects: 0.14159 hrs / 6 cr subjects

:p ;)
Haha sounds good to me... esp given that I won't have to work at all next year woohoo!

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
its harder to do well in Commerce sufficient to get a HD average and overload. They dun scale and there is always something to mark down >.<

Affinity

HSC
underthesun said:
does anyone know anybody who overloaded to 30+ UOC before? And what kind of marks they got before, and after.. the change of attractiveness before and after overloading etc..

I'm currently in the situation of being in either 21/27/33 UOC. If I can get a preloadable subject I'd choose 33.. but yeah, advises?
hmm depends on the subjects.. up to 30 shouldn't be much of a problem, 33 should be alright too (hopefully, coz I am panning to do it next semester).

I've heard of 3 ppl would overloaded to 33 (all taking pure maths).. 2 graduated and 1 is doing honours

Last edited:

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
i find it funny that full fee postgrad costs less than full fee undegrad. so i could do actuarial studies in my degree and pay less than many of the ppl doing it now (international students)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)