• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Past HSC/Trial Papers Printing. (1 Viewer)

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
I print off everything at my school for free, its normally 20c a page, $1 colour, but meh, libarians dont care nowadays, they're too busy promoting books to the juniors...

other than that, officeworks does 4c a page printing, dont think you can get anything cheaper than that legally...

I had to print off alot of stuff, ive got more than 50 papers for just chem alone ==''
4c? Is that in every officeworks?

:spzz:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
4c if you make more than 3000 copies. :p

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
printing at my school is free but if i need somthing printed i just ask the teacher to do it for me and they usually do
same at my school, same as photocopying and getting things bounded (or i ask my friends mum whos in charge of the photocopying and bounding at school)

All my printing is free.

Hence I printed all my cosmology, maths materials which exceed 4000 pages at school. I just had to become librarian's pets.
thats so true, be nice to librarian and they let you get away with blue murder and excessive printing and photocopying. :D

Last edited:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Those dodgy but very cheap photocopying/printing stores that lurk around Chinatown.

danal353

HSC
there's a printer in one of the rooms in the library that prints for free which they disconnected, some people in my grade connected it to the computer... none of the librarians seem to have noticed and everytime it runs out we just tell the technician and he refills it cause he doesnt know we're not meant to print from it

they really have to communicate better.

HSC
You could stand next to the printer at officeworks and look sad with maybe a tear or two dripping down. They'll feel sorry for you and PRESTO - Free prints!

Or look for a free printer in a library, or at a friends house when they aren't looking...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)