• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Past Papers (1 Viewer)

clever angel

HSC
should i solve past papers for science of the year 1998 and 1999 becuase i think the syllabus has changed.

should i?????

reply soon

Agent Z

HSC
well if that was the case id be very, very screwed.....atm in class we are doing a 1999 sc english test....soooo i dont think theyve changed.....annd even if they did changed they wouldnt of changed drastically.....just minor changes if anything....

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i did the sc in 2001. my hint? read up on biotechnology (all though they prob wont ask it again)

paki_diva

even if the syllabus has changed...50% of the paper will be skills...so u can boost your skills bit by doing old papers....acording to our teacher older the papers better it is for skills preparation.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
i agree doing past papers is always a good idea.

Laterz
Zahid

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by paki_diva
even if the syllabus has changed...50% of the paper will be skills...so u can boost your skills bit by doing old papers....acording to our teacher older the papers better it is for skills preparation.

the new syllabus is not based on skill no more .. it used to be like the science comp where they give u data and u have to analyse it..its moreover now much of knwoldge based and what u learn in class
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
i did the sc in 2001. my hint? read up on biotechnology (all though they prob wont ask it again)

know what breifly is going in the world with science.. say Genetically modified foods etc etc.. just basic stuff.... they cant ask you anything more tha General Knowlegde

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by clever angel
should i solve past papers for science of the year 1998 and 1999 becuase i think the syllabus has changed.

should i?????

reply soon
aren't they already available on the board's website?

kmanjeet

HSC
I have done accelerated science, my mother helped me to go through number of past science papers, that really helped me to go through the entire syllabus and gave me the idea of questions from different topics.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
The syllabus may have changed, but you would be better off doing as many past papers as possible.​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)