• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Patrick Wolf (1 Viewer)

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
omgizzle
pls be mine. i was in awe the whole night just staring at his beauty.
best on-stage banter
i love you. holy shit. amazing voice. crazing tunings and broken ukeleles

i now truely appreciate how talented he is.
i want to elope with him <3333333333333333333333

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
A couple of my mates went to see him. I was going to get tickets, but my sister's birthday was today and she didn't want me going off. =/ so fucking jealous man. I knew it would be an awesome show.

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
melimoo said:
i now truely appreciate how talented he is.
I KNOW I didn't realise this either - his version of Tristain and The Libertine were amazing; I didn't even know you could get such a sound from a ukelele.

melimoo said:
i want to elope with him <3333333333333333333333
This too :eek:

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
i have been thinking about patrick wolf ever since. far out. i agree, tristan and libertine were just amazing. his voice is just WOW and oh he was so quaint and lovely and hilarious. i am looking forward to full costume changes and theatrics when he comes back with a band but there was something just so special about this show. just so intimate and personal and eeeeeeeeeeee

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
melimoo said:
but he stopped wind in the wires :(:(:(:( oh well i got to hear a few notes :p
But then he played Landsend which is pretty much my favourite song ever now.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
WHAT THE FUCK

best night ever in a very very long time!

i held his hand! TWICE. the second time for an extended period!!!!!!!!!!! and i stroked his chest :eek: and touched the unicorn

tristan was the best most free moment of my life

i love you patrick

sorry about the glitter :eek:
i need another shower

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
lol meli i think you were near me :eek: I don't know what you look like but yeah in Tristan I touched THE NIPPLE AND THE HAIR omgomgomg I am never washing these hands again.

far out last night was amazing.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
haha i was the one throwing copious amounts of glitter!!

far out. zoeturman met him as well!!!!!!!!!1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sigh. he got utterly raped during tristan on the ground haha. we all loved it
do you remember the other song that he came into the crowd for?

DOUBLE ENCORE

i fucking am absolutely in love

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
whats this story

On February 27, 2007, in an interview with The London Paper, Patrick Wolf raised many questions about his sexuality: “In the same way I don’t know if my sixth album is going to be a death-metal record or children’s pop, I don’t know whether I’m destined to live my life with a horse, a woman or a man. It makes life easier.”[3] Later in a July 5 2007 interview with Sydney Star Observer, he confirmed his bisexuality: "My sexuality is kind of liberal. I fall in love with men and women. I guess you would call me bisexual. I like to have sex and fall in love - I don't like giving terminology for my sexuality. "

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
I was such a babbling mess after the gig, just so happy when I think about it.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
i'm actually very depressed and sufferring patrick withdrawals now. you know that feeling when you can't even listen to the music because it just eminds you of the night and the fact that it will be a long time till he come back, probably. :(

anyway, i'm so glad i hung around and got to meet him. only myself and one other girl managed to wait it out. haha.
and i am glad i managed to sparlke-ise the entie audience and band and patrick himself. :D
edit: and also glad that got my hand down his pants and snogged his naked chest. *sighhhhhh*

Last edited:

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
chelsea girl said:
i'm actually very depressed and sufferring patrick withdrawals now. you know that feeling when you can't even listen to the music because it just eminds you of the night and the fact that it will be a long time till he come back, probably. :(

anyway, i'm so glad i hung around and got to meet him. only myself and one other girl managed to wait it out. haha.
and i am glad i managed to sparlke-ise the entie audience and band and patrick himself. :D
edit: and also glad that got my hand down his pants and snogged his naked chest. *sighhhhhh*
im also having withdrawls but am consistently listening to him while i study
gosh! he's such a brilliant performer
hooray for sparkling (you did so well zoe to bring ALL OF THAT GLITTER, probably like 2kg worth :p)

what did he say what did he say??? and what time was this? like 2am?

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
melimoo said:
im also having withdrawls but am consistently listening to him while i study
gosh! he's such a brilliant performer
hooray for sparkling (you did so well zoe to bring ALL OF THAT GLITTER, probably like 2kg worth :p)

what did he say what did he say??? and what time was this? like 2am?
he's VERY shy and softly-spoken irl - a real deviation from his onstage persona!
he was just very sweet and asked if we enjoyed the show and so forth, and i told him i was the glitter girl etc etc.
and we chatted to the rest of the band before he came out - they were all really lovely.
i swear though, all the security people are so irritating. i hate when they keep telling you "oh he's gone blah blah blah... out the other way, ages ago"
srsly, i am not dumb. every single person apart from two of us is, apparently, though.
even patrick's tour manager tried to convince us that he was gone. we knew better... we knew which van he'd be going in!

i wish he weren't doing a show in brisbane tonight, otherwise we could have gone out with everyone afterwards. :(

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
oh
my
god.

i want to run away with him. he is so beautiful, and gorgeous and amazingly talented and ahhhhhhhhh i have been thinking about him and sighing and smiling all day. it was such a fun and happy night and i came home absolutely shining from the amounts of glitter that mel and zoe were throwing around haha.

it was an absolute bitch to get that off in the shower too, i am still shimmering :eek:

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
Next time, I definitely want to get closer to the front and more glitterised. <3 to the occasional huge puffs of glitter being released near the front...

What annoyed me was the fact that I saw the first 5/6 rows acting crazy and jumping, then about another 5/6 rows behind them acting ambivalent and hardly moving at all, and then me dacing like an idiot behind them.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)