• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

please help me what units (1 Viewer)

Mklovee

HSC
Anyone that helps thank you so much in advance !!! I got a offer to macq arts and secondary teaching but im really confused what units to do. I saw for edu their is edu 105 and 106 but 105 has nothing on the timetable for session 2... only ext so what does it mean
And what art units must I do for a first year that are compulsory
Please someone help or just give me a simple 4 units I should do for now im sure on edu106 only

Thank you again
Looking forward to coming to macq in 2 weeks :)

thor1990

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Ext means external, it will be taught externally so instead of going to your lectures in person you will watch lecture recordings from home. This is an option most people who work full time take . So you can enrol into edu 105 this semester.

In terms of arts subjects you do, it depends what arts major you choose from the list. bare in mind according to the handbook "In the BABEd(Sec) your qualifying major is expected to be in the discipline of your first teaching subject. "

For easy electives try : Isys100, Ahis140 or mktg127

v1

HSC
mktg127 is really easy, they reuse past papers with solutions so basically free 90+

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)