• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Please Help, stuck with basic trig questions (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Twickel said:
THanks but no thats extension, thankyou though.

May I ask how you got the SIN 22?
If you draw the triangle, you will get 22 degrees that is situated directly opposite to the distance of a bike. That how you get sin 22 because you use sine rule to work out the distance that bike travelled.

I haven't checked the 2nd question yet but the first question by Moey seems right even though I wonder why he used sin 50 instead of sin 130 (it's same).

Felix Jones

HSC
lyounamu said:
If you draw the triangle, you will get 22 degrees that is situated directly opposite to the distance of a bike. That how you get sin 22 because you use sine rule to work out the distance that bike travelled.

I haven't checked the 2nd question yet but the first question by Moey seems right even though I wonder why he used sin 50 instead of sin 130 (it's same).
meh...

EchoRyvre

HSC
Looking at this thread, I'm not sure if anyone helped you solve this or not ... people are strange ...

Ahh well, even if you have got the answer you may not have the working ... so I've done it on some paper and scanned it.

I do things in a bit of a weird way so if you don't understand what I've written just message me :)

The bike question:

The boat question:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)