• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

please help~!! what subject is easy to do in summer? (1 Viewer)

dunk_3

HSC
N/A
hi everyone,
does any subject is easy to do during summer? I am trying to study easy ones (elective is ok) for pull up my GPA. I am accounting student. I have done ACST201 which my friends told me was one of the easy subjects....my friend told me BLAW301 and 310 are easy....anyone of you can please tell me any subject is easy for summer course too?
thanz heaps :)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
dunk_3 said:
hi everyone,
does any subject is easy to do during summer? I am trying to study easy ones (elective is ok) for pull up my GPA. I am accounting student. I have done ACST201 which my friends told me was one of the easy subjects....my friend told me BLAW301 and 310 are easy....anyone of you can please tell me any subject is easy for summer course too?
thanz heaps :)
what have you done so far?

HSC
i didn't know u could do that! i thought summer school was just pass or fail! mad - how do u go about it?
did u do business studies? if so marketing fundamentals would be pretty easy (as long as u memorise those damn multiple choice 'revision' questions that have no relevance to the course at the end)

dunk_3

HSC
N/A
I have done first year accounting subjects, plus acst201 blaw250 ..thats all..just any subjects core or electives is fine, just want to know what you guys find easy for..my friend suggest stat279 do u guys like it?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
stat279 isnt offered in summer school.

did you go to that link?

dunk_3

HSC
N/A
yes i got the link now....cant do stat279??!!!al;sjkfl;...but thanz anyway~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)