• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Presents for teachers (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
munchiecrunchie said:
i usually suggest chocolate, everyone loves chocolate.

alternatively, mugs are great, since teachers always seem to be drinking coffee.
Agreed.

I willl get chocolate for all my teachers...I think...

SpoonSamba

HSC
I was going to get my drama teacher something special like maybe a pretty book about dance or theatre with nice pictures or something and a gardenia in a pot from my garden (its a personal joke), but plants r generally surprising but well received gifts

and for everyone else i was going to give a card and chocolate probs

but my drama teacher will have the most dnm card

i know other people in my grade are buying teachers grog, cookbooks and chocolate

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
I think i am just going to get them a card and something small.

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
our art class is giving our teacher a voucher for a beauty facial or massage, manicure + pedicure thing at a nearby salon since she has helped us alot with our body of works and she had been stressing alot. maybe flowers and chocolates or something too.

i might just give each teacher a box of chocolates and cards or something like that =)

eeeeeeeeeee so close to finishing!

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
LOL we had just decided on getting our bio teacher a fake plant, because she's notorious for killing any kind of potted plants... she's even killed a cactus. On the card it's going to say "If you kill this we've lost all hope for you..." ^^

And then we'll give her the real present... probably a bracelet or something

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
This isn't reaaally a gift, but my english teacher, Mrs Parsons was away the other day. And she knows/thinks we're all responsible and mature, so she doesn't organise for a sub for us.
So we spent the lesson bludging.
Started taking pictures of the class, and we got one for her-
Us standing in front of a whiteboard that says in massive letters 'PARSONS IS A BABE' (shes like a million years old.. so you might see the humour =p) and we're gonna print it and give it to her =)

not.addie

HSC
all the teachers are giving us presents now...

in our school we usually give the group/ class pressies before graduation and the individual ones are given after the hsc.

we're ordering some communist items from Russia of ebay for our modern teacher because she absolutely loves the USSR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)