• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Printing heaps (1 Viewer)

dezzy

HSC
i hate my printer atm!
i went to office works to buy a new black ink thing, and the man there said that i should just buy the "clone" of the ink- in otherwords buy their brand, cos it is heaps cheaper and does the same job..so i trusted him and bought the clone but it doesnt fit in my printer...so while im watiing for my dad to go and buy me some more ink, ihave to print everything out in dark blue or purple so it looks black....it is so annoying!

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
*goes and hugs a tree*
there there.. its alright.. ur family has gone to a better place
*rips pages out of her exercise book*
muahahahaha

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Well, I guess if you actaully recycle the paper at the end, it should be fine. I think schools encourage us the print heaps off for the HSC, cause of all the standards packages that they have. Schools don't seem to care about yr 7 - 11, they only want their school to do really well in the HSC.

Last year, when I did the HSC, the school printer was in overload, with everyone printing stuff from all years. Anyway, our science teacher cancelled everyones print documents so that year 12 could printer their stuff off.

Stupid little yr 7's. :chainsaw:

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
the yr7s in my skool print off uselesss things and use up all the ink...last time i saw one lil girl print a picture of sesame st..just after the machine ran out of ink for my assignment!!

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
yeh so does ours.. 10 cents a page.. its 15 cents if u photocopy
we have $10 credit which gets renewed every term.. if we run out and we need to print more u gotta pay urself
its funny because alot of people dont even use the computers at school but they pay $10 each term for it

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
last yr i printed heaps . So u shudn't really worry abt printing heaps...every1 does it during their HSC!

Wohzazz

HSC
Don't think i can rely on the school for the printouts. 20c a piece. i think i get it at a similar price at home. And plus a lot more convenient.

As for recyling, i don't think that will be necessary. Think those notes will be better given to some fellow HSC student in need.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
year 1 2 is about printing heaps! it might be worth printing at school, the printers are often faster, and it may even be cheaper

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Hell Sent
our school makes us pay to print out sumthing!! stingy!
yeah so did mine -__- and they just HAD to introduce it halfway through term1 in yr12. but i guess we had a good printer? it was one of those huge laser ones with a photocopier as well (but still, we already pay for photocopying in our "contributions :p)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
we've gotta pay 12.5c to print/photocopy from d library...gotta keep refillin my card all d time cuz i lend it 2 ppl n dey dun give me my cash bak lol
den again...d printers in computer rooms r free, so we use dem more (eventho we're not meant 2 print non-skool related stuff..meh..stuff dem, we pay heaps as it is!) hehehehe free printin lolz so evil..meh...lolz

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
my school lets us print for free in the tech centre (not many people abuse this right coz they don't know that ur allowed) its free black and white printing but it's bloody expensive to print colour!! 1 dollar a page!! :chainsaw:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
wow! $1 for colour! dats crap!
den again, we dun have colour printin..meh..not many ppl'd use it if it wasnt free/cheap

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
5megs, get a USB memory card and just put stuff on that. All that broadband cant go to waste.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)