• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Problem (2 Viewers)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Just know you can always improve in maths.

My marks weren't great in Yr 10 maths, they improved a fair bit in Yr 11 and they have improved again in Yr 12-just don't give up! When you find you "way" to absorb maths and study it, you will reap the rewards.

delian

HSC
N/A
Just know you can always improve in maths.

My marks weren't great in Yr 10 maths, they improved a fair bit in Yr 11 and they have improved again in Yr 12-just don't give up! When you find you "way" to absorb maths and study it, you will reap the rewards.
I was in the 5th class out of 7 for Yr 10, but worked my way to 2nd class for yr12. Definitely don't give up

madharris

HSC
N/A
I know that they're not free anymore, but maybe if you got a maths online account (I think it's about $100? for a year or something)

I used it all the time when it was free and i didn't understand things in years 9-11. Maybe it could really help you out.
If you don't know what it is, it's basically an online teacher that goes through a few questions on each topic

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I know that they're not free anymore, but maybe if you got a maths online account (I think it's about $100? for a year or something)

I used it all the time when it was free and i didn't understand things in years 9-11. Maybe it could really help you out.
If you don't know what it is, it's basically an online teacher that goes through a few questions on each topic
Yeah, now I actually have to listen in class since it's not free anymore :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)