• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Procrastination subjects (1 Viewer)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I agree. Even if you don't have a sufficient case study you can just make one up, provided you have a general knowledge, imo.
Even though I personally didn't undertake any social science subjects in my senior years, I still could vividly recall my year 10 commerce teacher telling us that if we do end up choosing social science subjects such as business studies in year 11 and year 12, we should be making up case studies rather than learning the case studies in the textbook. At the time I didn't quite believe he was serious. Now I am not so sure..:)

suika

HSC
Even though I personally didn't undertake any social science subjects in my senior years, I still could vividly recall my year 10 commerce teacher telling us that if we do end up choosing social science subjects such as business studies in year 11 and year 12, we should be making up case studies rather than learning the case studies in the textbook. At the time I didn't quite believe he was serious. Now I am not so sure..:)

I didn't want to go off topic from the subject but something occurred to me. I had my business studies exam today and they told us we didn't need to know our case studies - next thing there's a question asking for use of case studies. I didn't bother remembering my case studies cause the teacher said we wouldn't need it. When I answered the question I ended up using a business that isn't even one of my case studies and then from there I just kind of went with the flow.

I assume as long as your fictional case studies are realistic then it should be fine (I kind of have some background knowledge on the business anyways so I think that went okay).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)