• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

q 25 of hsc Essay points needed :) (1 Viewer)

redshift

HSC
essay Q 25 of 2005 hsc

Im posting a image of the question i was told to write a essay plan for. But i dont no wat im looking 4 im lost :( so can someone help me with this essay plan i got it as h/w for tonight.

All the help is much appreciated :)

redshift

HSC
the above question i was told to write a essay for. But i dont no wat im looking 4 im lost :( so can someone help me with this essay.

Basically im looking for ordered points to expand on so that i can see what i need to improve on for the next topic test thats coming up and this essay was set by the teacher to help us prepare. Its due tuesday and im stumped still on what ive gotta write

All the help is much appreciated :)

Last edited by a moderator:

redshift

HSC
What i basically need is like a outline on what to write for like a intro body and conclusion because i don't no where to start. don't say its their because i most probably cant extract it because of all the homework im doing :).

All help is much appreciated

redshift

HSC
Ok basically ive come up with a outline of points that i need to expand on but yer can someone try link the info im looking for in the points my brain can't process thoughts cleary :) Im not looking forward to the remaining months :(

*Show link in the connection between strucutural cahnge and change in compostion and direction of australia's trade.

* Explain how composition and direction of trade leads to faster structural and how structural cahnge leads to cahnges in australia's import/export industries

*Outline reasons for change of australia's composition and reiction of trade explaining the b ig changes in trade partners in the 80's

* Outline of internatinalisation of austrlauia;s tarding of exports and export market change

*Outline how australi's government helped trade by reducing protection sych as microeconomic reform, labour market changes, financial deregulation e.t.c.

* Australias signing into trade agreements

Please help asap thanx :)!!!!

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
You said before that you had to write an essay plan for the question? I take it you did that as homework (The teacher's intention probally was that you would base the this essay off the plan you did earlier)

Yes your above points are a great start. They are essentially the points you have to address. As Without Wings says the marking guidelines provide exactly what you need to say, and it would seem that you have indeed extracted the key points from that.

Now from that you now have to do a bit of research. Look in your textbooks, and you'll find many of these points addressed in quite a bit of detail. Do searches on the internet etc you'll find that there is no shortage of info. As you do this research joint down the information you find in point form under each of the points and slowly you'll see the many links that emerge.

Look at the question. Pull it apart into managable bits.
"Examine the reasons for changes in the composition and direction of trade"
You will need to identify what those changes are as you explain why they occured. Then there is the impact on structural change. (Look at the entire relationship with that. Structural change affects trade and trade can affect structural change)

I've deliberately stopped short of outright answering the question for you. Do a bit of research on those points and you'll find you'll be able to expand on each and then sythesise them into an essay.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)