• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Quality music has run low ? (2 Viewers)

Sarah

HSC
N/A
I like music from 70's, 80's and 90's but it really depends on the genre you like. The 90's are good for ballads and i think the present is good for hip hop/rnb. I'm not a fan of hip hop/rnb so i listen to older stuff.

Can't say i'm a fan of the current pop though. The britney spear, christina aguilera phase is like a repeat of those late 90's boy bands e.g Backstree Boys, N'Sync etc.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
w1ck3d_c10wn said:
a lot of metal these days is actually pretty good, and an improvement on the 80's, when many bands had pretty limited production.
Yeah, but i prefer Metallica's older stuff to their newer stuff especially St Anger

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Sarah said:
I like music from 70's, 80's and 90's but it really depends on the genre you like. The 90's are good for ballads and i think the present is good for hip hop/rnb. I'm not a fan of hip hop/rnb so i listen to older stuff.

Can't say i'm a fan of the current pop though. The britney spear, christina aguilera phase is like a repeat of those late 90's boy bands e.g Backstree Boys, N'Sync etc.
Rap was better in the early 00', the 90's and 80's, the shit they come out with now is just that shit

artfag

Banned
HSC
i thought it was still 2002, my mistake

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
There's only so much you can do with the words "Baby" "Love" "You" "Me/I" "Tonight" "Music" and "Dance"
...and substituting lyrics for groans of varying pitch doesnt count

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
most amazing feat ever accomplished in modern music:

rhyming "girl" with "world"

stainmepink

HSC
all modern music has no intellectual thought being put into writing it. i say we go back to the romantic period and breed 10 minute pieces that change keys subtly.

also i think art has lost its quality. whats this with the messy contemporary shit that you just flick paint at a canvas blindly and it'll sell over 10 grand. urghhhhhhh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)