• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Queen Camilla (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i would just like 2 state my absolute love for warrens cartoon in the telegraph 2day...fuckin hilarious

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
lol!! i don't like camilla either...especially after what they did to diana and how they brought an innocent woman to live such a tortured life...that sed...she cleaned up ok for the wedding...but hahaaha people booed them.

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
how can that hottie william and the other one ever accept her? i'd hate her for life if she was my step mum.

Riewe

HSC
I'm actually quite alright with Charles finally being with Camilla. In fact, if it wasn't for Diana, this wedding would've been done AGES ago. They've been in love for over 30 years, and the only reason why Charles married Diana was that she was more upper class than Camilla, thus giving more 'legitimacy' or something like that. So i actually see Diana ruining Charles and Camilla's relationship.

Charles was too much of a mummy's boy to act contrary to what the palace wanted, and thus he put himself into this spiral of events. Edward VIII had the conviction to go with the person he loved, and if only Charles had done the same thing all those years, then it would've been much better.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Zara Phillips *drools*

*runs away giggling*

Scanorama

HSC
Korn said:
There are some hotties in the Royal family, No?
Not in the British Royal family anyway. There are some hotties in the Swedish Royals though.

Thinking of how fuck up the British Royals are, it always reminds me the word 'Republic'.

malkin86

HSC
Indeed, "I did but see her passing by..." - whoops, sorry, wrong PM.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Riewe said:
So i actually see Diana ruining Charles and Camilla's relationship.
you're joking. if it wasn't diana it would have been someone else. it was their problem they didn't get married in the first place, not diana's.

Jonathan A

HSC
Gough Whitlam said:
Not in the British Royal family anyway. There are some hotties in the Swedish Royals though.

Thinking of how fuck up the British Royals are, it always reminds me the word 'Republic'.

It's the same family.

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
angelduck said:
the "other" one = Harry, sheesh, dont even know the name of someone who could one day be the "leader" of the commonwealth - y does it matter, may as wll stay part of commonwealth, its not like anything they do greatly affects us anyway
:rolleyes: it was a joke as in harry is the often overlooked son...the saying goes diana produced an heir and a spare. :cool: and it's highly unlikely harry will ever be king of the british commonwealth, the throne goes to william and therefore william's children, unless william's entire bloodline is killed off (NO!!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Only if he produces legitemate children. If he has kids to a girl before he marries her, or anything hanky panky like that, then it still goes to Harry.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
tangerinespeedo said:
:rolleyes: it was a joke as in harry is the often overlooked son...the saying goes diana produced an heir and a spare. :cool: and it's highly unlikely harry will ever be king of the british commonwealth, the throne goes to william and therefore william's children, unless william's entire bloodline is killed off (NO!!!!)
yes...killed off, jusssssssst like his monkey bum (losing hair r we mister william?)

Invalid

HSC
N/A
i hope the old battle axe, breaks her hips and slowly passes away

Scanorama

HSC
Jonathan A said:
It's the same family.
I know, and Im not saying the British Royal is genetically ugly or anything but currently, none of their members are attractive as opposed to the Swedish Royals

supercharged

HSC
N/A
I couldn't care less if it was queen Camilla or queen "insert name here", personally, the english royal family (or any other outdated royal family for that matter) has about as much relevance to my life as the Prime Minister of Tonga :p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)