• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Quicki bar is handing out free T-shirts! (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
You know, that wannabe Boost Juice place in the SAM building.

Bought a berry smoothie there today... if it wasn't pink, I'd swear it was just a banana one :S But anyway. I have my first EVER suggestive T-shirt now! "fancy a quicki?" HAHAHAHA!

Enjoy ;)

X

xeuyrawp

jezzmo said:
so, just to clarify... when i meet you it won't be rude to unzip my fly before introducing myself?
Howcome I didn't get that greeting? :(

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Because you dont have a quicki shirt yet!

Lynn, are they cute? Or horrible baggy things? I want one for bed!

... As in PJ's...

HSC
N/A
Hmm. They are sort of cute. Not sure... they gave me a size 12 so I'm kinda looking at it and going "hrmm this looks big" so I'm probably not a great judge. It'd probably be "semi-fitted" on you (judging by vaguely remembered height), but fine if you want to use it for a pajama top. If you wash it and put it through the dryer enough times, it'll shrink to a decent "fitted" size and then it really will be cute! :D

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
kooool. So did they just give it to you for free or on a purchase, and do you know if they are still doing it tommorrow? I want a quicki shirt!!!

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Awww :( I bought a smoothie today and i didn't get a tshirt :(

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
What do the shirts look like. What colour etc.

Do you have to buy a Quicki to get one?

HSC
N/A
They're a normal white short-sleeved T with the message written on in red. I think you have to buy a smoothie to get one... and I bought mine today at like, 3pm so anyone before that should have got one? :S Unless it was a one-off...

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
I bought mine at like two.
Maybe someone there had the hots for you and wanted to set their trap :p

Although i paid for a small and they gave me a large. I couldnt finish it though so it was a waste of a large cup for them.

Ohh and i say quicki shits all over boost!

HSC
N/A
You serious? I hated the berry smoothie I got :S Didn't taste like berry at all :(

Although in their defence, I had the BEST smoothie from one of those "healthy" food stalls just the other day (it had yoghurt and honey in it... omg so yummy!), so any smoothie I have within the next week has a pretty high benchmark to meet :S

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I had an easyway...almost choked on the pearl shit haha

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Woah, that is large! If I got a size 12 it would suit me quite nicely for pj's.

Or, as Steve just suggested, I could wear it out as a nice fitted shirt in 10 years when I'm pregnant... But I dont think anyone will want a quicki then :(

I dont find their normal smoothies overly great either, but that breakfast one is *so* fantastically yummy! All you need is one of them and you're set for the day. A great, cheap way for us uni students to survive ;)

HSC
N/A
Hahaha! Well, apparently hormones go haywire when you're pregnant... (if you psych students forgot about that, I'm ashamed of you! lol) so don't throw away the t-shirt anytime soon? hahaha!

What's in the breakfast smoothie? I'm looking around for a healthier breakfast alternative to the bacon and egg roll thing... :S

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
It has something like banana (only subtle taste - I'm not a big banana fan), muesli, yoghurt, honey ummm.... all that kinda good stuff, so its really filling and really tasty! I think its the only worthwhile thing from that store. I might get one tomorrow just for the shirt! ;) But, if there's no shirt, no smoothie for *insert shaking head in no-no style with crossed arms*

HSC
N/A
Ooooooh sounds yummy! I'll get one wednesday morning then... hopefully they open before 9 :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)