• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Randomness (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
Loving the thread on randomness-ness....

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PPL??!!!

Did ANYONE stop for a minute to consider WHITE textas?! OR GREEN?!..........Do they even get a look in? .......

Remember woks are ppl too......

*save the trees - eat a beaver....*

I LOVE FRIENDS TOO!!!...............they taste like chicken?

Just a question: How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck, could chuck wood??
(Big Daddy)

JOHNNY DEPP IS HHHHHHHHHot!

(random enough for ya?? - Yeah! - Who's the best at crankin the random......that's right me!! *ahem* ...so modest...)

=PeacEOuT=

Last edited:

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Originally posted by Fire_Hydra
I am quite surprised Carson hasn't made a comment about what Fire_Hydra said. But I'll leave it all to your imaginations ;)

HAPPY EASTER MY FELLOW DRAMA FRIENDS!!!!!
(Or in my language, Kali Anastasi)

Hope you have a great one!

kalinda

HSC
HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL AS WELL
hey grks isnt ur easter in a few weeks?

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
Nup. Orthodox easter is at the same time as christian easter this year. It's got something to do with the moons in Greece, and this year they fell on the same day! So if you were around Norton Street and saw people chanting on Friday/Saturday night then that was me! :p

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Originally posted by Fire_Hydra
Loving the thread on randomness-ness....

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PPL??!!!

Did ANYONE stop for a minute to consider WHITE textas?! OR GREEN?!..........Do they even get a look in? .......

Remember woks are ppl too......

*save the trees - eat a beaver....*

Just a question: How much wood, would a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck, could chuck wood??
(Big Daddy)

JOHNNY DEPP IS HHHHHHHHHot!

(random enough for ya?? - Yeah! - Who's the best at crankin the random......that's right me!! *ahem* ...so modest...)

=PeacEOuT=
no, no, no - ur TRYING to be random... it has to come naturally - like blossom (in my other post)...

a) Friends taste like fish.... (I THINK I'D KNOW)
b) Beaver can only be eaten at certain times each month, so Beaver unfortunately has been deemed a "delicacy" in many countries... In the Amazon, Beaver's are endangered, hence the reason the entire jungle is being destroyed...
c) A wood chuck could only chuck as much wood as the wood chucker could chuck in one chuck - so, in fact the answer is the question itself... touche'
d) Johnny Depp is currently cold - he's filming in Saskatchawan, Canada... double touche'

:) WINNER!

Originally posted by grk_styl
I am quite surprised Carson hasn't made a comment about what Fire_Hydra said. But I'll leave it all to your imaginations ;)

sorry - i have been busy partying... hahaha - but i'm onto it now... :)

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
movie marathons arent worth $19 when u have to share the cinema with pigs

my dog has fleas

i cant sleep

all of the above leads to a pissed off megz

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Originally posted by meggy_moo
movie marathons arent worth $19 when u have to share the cinema with pigs

my dog has fleas

i cant sleep

all of the above leads to a pissed off megz
its economic - but still, its not the greatest way to see the films... i would prefer to spend $30 and watch the 3 films in my own time, when i wanted to watch them (not at a stoopid time at nite)... Party hard, then you'll be able to sleep.... Talk to Dr. Harry bout ur dogz fleas... and cheer up megz!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
an hour? then I'd probably only get two books read over the two weeks. lol I lead a sad life. Or maybe I should have done the work a few weeks ago. :p

I'm going to Sydney Uni Library today! It's going to be an experience...Will told me the Ancient History stuff is on level 8 but the photocopying is on level 2. Lets see how many times I can get lost!

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
an hour? then I'd probably only get two books read over the two weeks. lol I lead a sad life. Or maybe I should have done the work a few weeks ago. :p

I'm going to Sydney Uni Library today! It's going to be an experience...Will told me the Ancient History stuff is on level 8 but the photocopying is on level 2. Lets see how many times I can get lost!

bTW how did that go... i was up and down those f***ing lifts ALL day!!! i ended up staying an extra 2/3 hours!!! ERGH!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
I didn't see you Billy!!!! I was up and down the lifts for 3 hours too!! Well level 3, then 8, then 2, then 8, then 2, then 8. lol etc.

I'm going to move out of home and move into Syd Uni Library. I'm in love! The library is so amazing!

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
Originally posted by cmaddogz
its economic - but still, its not the greatest way to see the films... i would prefer to spend $30 and watch the 3 films in my own time, when i wanted to watch them (not at a stoopid time at nite)... Party hard, then you'll be able to sleep.... Talk to Dr. Harry bout ur dogz fleas... and cheer up megz!
im good now!!! life is dandy. thank you very much for your concern though!

everyone watch the "riding in van with boys" dvd!!! its very good! branding hurts

my birthday in a week. i turn 17. going to wonderland. YAY! im going to get presents! i like my brithday! come to my birthday...hehehe!!! YAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)