• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Ranks Changing (1 Viewer)

soy87

IS anoyone else here facing the problem of where their school report has a certain rank but the rank that the bored of studies has received from the school is different?

For example my final school report (with all my assessments included) has my rank as 31st.

However, the BOS has my rank as 34th, and this was submited by my school.

Alot of people at my school are facing this problem. I was wondering if it was a widespread problem??

And also ive been told there is nothing you can do about mistakes being made. IS this true??

boredguy

HSC
if you checked sooner, you could have notified your teachers and asked why the rankings were changed. probably too late now though. there wont bee too much differece between 31st and 34th anyway...

Raginsheep

HSC
You can always call up the school and see if you can still change it...

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Usually in most schools, the rank in the report is the rank you received in your trial exam.

Schools are not allowed to release that information. You access them via students online website.

If it's not a hassle you can still go ask the school just to be sure. But its most likely the case they reported the trial ranks in your report as expected of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)